5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love love loved it!
I don't know what to say about this book except that I loved it to death, and I hate almost everything. It's as though an angry Jane Austen and a sardonic Flann O'Brien met and decided to write a book together. It's smart. It's funny. It's true.

As for the person who whined about how unrealistic it is that Grant and Lisa started every e-mail with "Dear...
Published on May 1, 2005 by Julia Sullivan

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good moments but ultimately disappointing
I love self-deprecating humor as much as the next person, but this book takes it a bit too far. The idea is that the co-authors give their main characters, Lisa Roberty and Grant Repka (thinly disguised versions of the authors, apparently), a chance to make fun of themselves by competing to see who can come off as having been more pathetic in their disastrous former...
Published on July 7, 2004 by Jennifer Hamilton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the dark side, July 9, 2004
I loved this book. It made me cringe between laughing. I always wonder about all these online relationships and what they are about and Psycho-Ex Game gave me a whole different view into them. Plus I can never get enough stories about junkies. They always astound me and what astounds me more is how they fool soooo many around them. Grant's ex is one of those characters that you just drop your mouth in disbelief. I also loved Lisa's obsession with recipe cards. Read this book, it's a walk on the wild side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely addictive, October 16, 2004
I couldn't stop reading this book once I started. It is riveting, hilarious and astute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 13, 2004
By A Customer
I loved it. I picked it up on a Friday night and didn't put it down for two days. I liked both characters. I liked the wit and the interplay. I liked the view of show business and rock and roll. I liked everything.

1.0 out of 5 stars A real stinker, July 12, 2004
Tiresome, whiney, and weak, these self-pitying and self-important characters make the mistake of thinking that their litanies of dismal relationship choices might be interesting to others. Pass on this feeble attempt at humor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Condition, February 17, 2010
This review is from: The Psycho Ex Game: A Novel (Paperback)
Book came in very good condition and not much wear and tear on the spine of the book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Psycho Ex Game: A Novel
The Psycho Ex Game: A Novel by Merrill Markoe (Paperback - July 12, 2005)
$13.95 $12.30