Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on February 10, 2012
This book is a good introduction to speaking publicly for beginners. The language is very clear and informative regarding how to speak in front of people and how to improve yourself. There are things like techniques mentioned such as exercises to prepare yourself for public speeches. If you're looking for a good beginner book, this is for you; I'd recommend it; a lot of step by step explanations of what speech is and how to prepare yourself.
on November 5, 2011
Public speaking was my most feared class. I stressed about what I would write in my speeches so much and the class hadn't even started yet. After reading the book, it relieved some of the stress. It had a lot of examples, do's and don'ts etc. This book is worth buying.
on March 21, 2010
This book explains thoroughly step by step the process of understanding what public speaking is, and how to approach it. It provides a lot of suggestions to improve your game in public speaking, which is helpful for someone like me, who is terrified of it. I would recommend it.
on April 8, 2015
This book is great for learning about public speaking. If you're nervous about talking in public with school or have difficulty writing speeches, this book will help with that, and help you feel better prepared for your public speaking and exams. Easy, simple transaction. Arrived on time and in very good conditions.
on May 15, 2014
Had to take a public speaking class at my Art College. This was the required text and it has some good examples and pointers. There are some interesting articles in here. I suggest this for anyone new to public speaking. I should have taken this class as a Freshman but somehow avoided it until I was a Senior, so by the time I got the class, I was use to public speaking. Great for freshmen to buy, good for seniors to rent from the library.
on October 4, 2015
Great book on the subject. Somewhat slanted in it's view and definitely using photos and examples to influence the reader into a particular direction, but nevertheless, it does contain a great deal of good instruction on how to write and present speeches. Could have taken a neutral stance and accomplished the same objective.
on November 15, 2015
Great service, product, quality and price! This is exactly what my mom needed!! Very comfortable, nice design too! This is better than the gel pad we had before and better price. Love it! Would definitely recommend this product and brand.
on May 15, 2013
I was going to pay $80 through my university's bookstore, but through this company I was able to get the book for only $4! It was in great shape and worked well for me as I didn't need a new one anyway. Good buy!
on October 15, 2012
I suppose if you would have a public speaking class that needed to use this book, then it would be great because it uses examples or speeches of modern day times along with historical speeches. Unfortunately in my public speaking class, we did not use the book, but we did look at it and it seemed very thorough.
on January 10, 2013
Thanks a bunch. I am not a fan of speech and dread it. I am a biology major... so when I saw this price I was ecstatic. Book is in good enough condition and when I pass my course I will donate it to my school's library. Thanks a bunch!!