Very nice product. Inspirational sayings throughout. Very nice journal to keep your thoughts and dreams in. You will like it very much.
Published 15 months ago by Success

3.0 out of 5 stars Life Journal
what can you say about a journal, either you use it or you do not. not really impressed with rick warren
Published 2 months ago by Connie Young

5.0 out of 5 stars The Purpose Driven Life Journal: What on Earth Am I Here For?, April 5, 2013
This review is from: The Purpose Driven Life Journal: What on Earth Am I Here For? (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Purpose driven journal, March 20, 2014
Good bullet points of key verses of the day to reflect on. Ample space to journal. Good price for product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Am I Here?, October 13, 2013
Great book for answering why we are here and what our purposes is for life. Speaks directly to your heart, the issues of today, and will answer many of the questions facing our society and us as people as a whole.

4.0 out of 5 stars For Rick Warren Fans, April 29, 2013
PQ (East Hartford, CT United States) - See all my reviews
If you like Rick Warren's work, this is a wonderful companion to The Purpose Driven Life. It gives structure to your journel.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, May 29, 2014
This book is phenomenal and has truly changed my life. I recommend this for anyone hoping to find the reason why they exist and the plans God has for them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Life Journal, May 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I bought the journal this time, April 25, 2014
I'm glad I bought the journal this time. The last book I used a notebook. This was much more insightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars didn't get it yet, January 4, 2014
I can't wait to receive this book because it is a journal and my life is journaling. it was a good find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rick Warren gives you many points to ponder., December 9, 2013
It was used in a class preparing to join a Lutheran church. It was very thought provoking and cause a lot of deep thinking to occur. If you want to search your dedication to christianity, this will do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great study, July 3, 2013
This journal was a great companion for the book and the 6 week study that our Sunday School class participated in.

The Purpose Driven Life Journal: What on Earth Am I Here For?
The Purpose Driven Life Journal: What on Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren (Hardcover - March 13, 2013)
$12.99 $11.69