5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Up
Published on July 15, 2007 by J. Mesler

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but makes up for it with lack of content
I just saw my receipt today and was amazed that I actually paid $8 for this booklet.

Save yourself $8- read Bridges book (which is excellent) and just write the following questions down to answer for each chapter:
1. What did the verses in this chapter mean to you?
2. What specifically are you going to do now that you have read this chapter?
3...
Published on February 25, 2011 by Joseph VonDoloski

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking Up, July 15, 2007
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
This study guide is a great way to understand and memorize scripture. The author does an excellent job using application questions and scripture to point you towards Christ. This is the third time that I have been through this and the first time as a facilitator. I enjoy using this tool to assist me in improving my relationship with God. Thank you for making the books available and getting them delivered in a short amount of time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced but makes up for it with lack of content, February 25, 2011
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)

1. What did the verses in this chapter mean to you?
2. What specifically are you going to do now that you have read this chapter?
3. What were the three main points of the chapter and which one do you think applies to you the most?

Really weak study guide. It was even compounded by the fact that I had an extra in my cart and ordered without checking it and wound up with 2. $15 works out to about $.50 a page and $.10 a word.

Save your money and buy an extra copy of the book and give it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to examine your life...., July 17, 2008
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
This is a study guide that will help you direct your thinking practically after reading the book. It is very helpful, not a light- hearted, fill in the blank book, but something that can help you apply the principles discussed in the book into your own life. Check your book first--some editions have the study guide questions in the book already--just no space to write.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 26, 2014
Insightful, awesome and smooth. I'm glad I was recommended this book. I hope I find some more like this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give more stars, December 28, 2008
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
This book truly shed light on holiness. It gave practical answers for someone like me, who did not get the fundamentals in church.

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Holy, we as children of God must be also!, February 8, 2011
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
What an awesome book that addresses the topic which every Christian has the personal responsibility to do, pursue holiness. Indwelling sin even in the believer is so deceptive that even we who are filled with the Holy Spirit can fall into sin or justify in our own minds certain sins as minor. Yet God hates sin and judgement will come upon His children swiftly unless we repent and practice righteousness. This book has helped me to understand what it is to be holy, to pursue righteousness, that I am able to live a holy life and more. God alone through Jesus Christ, makes me holy and perfect through the cross, but I must pursue holiness in my everyday life. This book is what I needed. It points to many scriptures throughout the book and workbook, I would suggest getting both, its worth a few extra dollars. "...You shall be holy for I AM Holy..." 1 Peter 1:16

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
Great book for a group study, learned a lot of life pursuits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, April 9, 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
I read this as a teen and am going through it again with my friends from Church. It's easy to read and understand. A great book for challenging you to get out of the rut of just living a mediocre life as a Christian. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide, March 25, 2014
This review is from: The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide (Paperback)
If you are looking to really learn about verses and understand what you are reading I totally recommend his Study Guide with the book "The Pursuit of Holiness". Absolutely recommended for a new believer looking to learn or seasoned believer looking to refresh!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great study guide!, March 16, 2014
Great companion to the book! We are using the book in our Wednesday night small group. The study guide helps us to go through the book.

The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide
The Pursuit of Holiness Study Guide by Jerry Bridges (Paperback - March 1, 2006)
$7.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.