4.0 out of 5 stars If you are an artisan this is the book for you
I am an INFP, and there's no special book for me! Please hurry, Mr Montgomery, this is the one area where I feel understood and not over-looked! Seriously, typology theory is accessible to everyone, and can give so much insight into how people are different, how to appreciate and understand differences. Read this as a gift to yourself!
Published on February 4, 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointment
Wasn't at all what I expected. To be honest, I was letdown, and didn't finish reading the book. It felt more like a collector's item then an a book with actual valuble information.
Published on May 26, 2006 by D. Nieport

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, May 26, 2006
This review is from: The Pygmalion Project, Vol. I: The Artisans (Love & Coercion Among the Types) (Paperback)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too abstract for an Artisan, April 7, 2000
I found this book too hard to interpret. The abstract references to characters in books that I've never read, grated on my nerves,and made me frequently skip ahead looking for something else. The brief introduction of the Artisan types at the beginning of each chapter was fairly interesting, though hardly worth the money I spent on the book. Being an ISTP Artisan, I would have preferred more specifics, More concrete examples of interactions between types.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you are an artisan this is the book for you, February 4, 1999
By A Customer

The Pygmalion Project, Vol. I: The Artisans (Love & Coercion Among the Types)
$9.95 $9.45