Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 12, 2005
...it would be even better, if that had the unedited version of Fiesta (Remix) on it...

If they're gonna put that on there, it needs to be unedited or leave it out. They didn't edit out I WISH, so why edit out Fiesta (Remix). In that case, they should have put, IF I CAN TURN BACK THE HANDS, in it's place.

I hate to hear a song with edited out lyrics...that's why they have the option to buy the Explicit Version and Clean Version...

Other than that...this cd is tha BOMB!

Favorite Songs: ALL OF THEM with the exception of Fiesta Remix, dayum!
on August 7, 2005
this is One of the Best Greatest Hits Packages Ever. from the start of the 90's through 2003 R.Kelly has made classic Music.from New Jack swing,Pop,R&B,Gospel,etc.... R.kelly covers all the bases. as a Writer,Producer,Arranger,Musician He has Been Holding it down. this is How you do a Greatest His collection. a Must have.so many Great songs here."Touched a Dream" has so much feeling&Depth.
on February 21, 2005
This Cd was well thought out and put together. The lyrics will leave you breathless, the vocals are flawless and the mood it creates is definetly unforgettable. This is one of those cd's that you don't need to moniter and skip tracks, you put it in and let it ride. Good Job Kells This is definetley one of the "The Pied Piper of R N B's best albums.
on October 18, 2004
I still think that this R. Kelly album was well put together putting together his decade of hits! Everything from his steamy bump and grind ballads like Bump and Grind and Sex Me to party numbers like Fiesta, Thoia Thong, Step In the Name of Love and others to his hits with Public Announcement to inspirational numbers like I Believe I Can Fly! This is such a consistent album for 78 minutes, a sprawling creative period of hits he's enjoyed from 1992 to 2003 and still scoring more today! His one man music formula of producing his own songs demonstrates the different moods he has. He recalls the early R&B greats like Marvin Gaye, Teddy Pendergrass, Al Green, Sam Cooke and others in his own modern sounds. Though he's had legal problems as of late, he'd rather have his listeners and fans concentrate on hearing his music, and that's what matters. Excellent compilation!!!!!
on March 28, 2013
I ordered this CD and after I did. I told my wife That I had just bought I Believe I CAN fly.and she told me that she had bought it earlier that day for my birthday that was comming up.I called Amazon and I cancelled it and was returned the money that I was charged.I am glad I have this CD I really do like I Believe I Can Fly.And the rest of the CD is ok also.
if it wasn't for R.kelly I wouldn't even really listen to Music much anymorein the modern Era.He has brought the Game up so much&Continues to Lead the way.the Brother truly is Deep&Vastly Underrated.with all that He has Accomplished He should Be on Every Major Music Magazine in the COuntry to Me.He is Gifted&has done so much.He makes Me Feel Proud to Hear a Brother with all of His Success Remember His Roots&Acknowledge R&B Music first&Foremost.Can't nobody touch His Depth,the Prolific Genius He is&the way He Re-Mixes Tracks&Challenges Himself.R. Kelly is like Sam Cooke,Marvin Gaye&Michael Jackson all Rolled into One to Me.He can take His voice to so many levels&back.the Man truly Blows Me away.4 Albums in the last Year&half 3 that are Released."Loveland" on the Bootleg Market is tight&Most Artists would drop that Album in a Heartbeat if they could.I ain't even talking about all of the Tracks He has given Others.Like Oprah,Michael Jordan,Walter Payton Among Others who made Chi-Town Great for there Talents R.Kelly should be on that same Wall.He is without a Doubt the Greatest Ever to Me.Writer,Producer,Arranger,Musician,VOcalist,Concepts,Vision,Growth&Depth The R. gives you His all.the Cat is So bad that He goes by Many different Names&You still know who He is no matter what the Name.Add Genius,&Legend to that.Props to ROB for Breaking down styles&having No Limits in sight.
on December 31, 2013
The packaging was good. The cd was in good condition but skipped at one place the 1st time I listened and never skipped again and I played it many times. Was a great collection of his songs. Would recommend this cd to anyone who likes his music. Would definitely buy from again. Thanks so much and the price was the best of all.
on April 6, 2006
This is the best R&B greatest hits I've heard because for one it's by the "Pied Piper". There's a variety of hits he had like "Bump N' Grind", "Ignition", "Step In The Name Of Love", Thoia Thoing", "I Wish" and my personal favorite "When A Woman's Fed Up". This great for any occasion (except for church). Good for slow dancing and stepping game. Get this, bump this, play it all day, UNDERSTAND ME!
on July 30, 2015
R In R&B Collection 1 by R. Kelly is another magnificent 18 song music set that features many of the songs that skyrocketed his fame and popularity due to the appeal to a wide audience such as on tracks one-Bump and Grind (where part of the song is sampled on a 2015 Ministry of Sound music collection). A person must also have an open mind and/or be comfortable in their sensuality to enjoy this collection because of the racy meanings in Your Body’s Calling, Track 9, and Fiesta (feat. Jay Z, Boo, and Gotti) etc. and more. R-Kelly also expresses versatility in some of his other song themes such as the spiritual areas in I’m Your Angel (duet with Celine Dion) and I Believe I Can Fly. Overall, R In R&B Collection 1 by R. Kelly is a fantastic music set for eclectic music listeners of the 1990’s and early 2000’s time periods. My only caveat was that I was surprised not to see Snake on this collection (a song that I first heard in California via a music collection that refers to a dance). I’m previously familiar with a multiple number of R-Kelly’s songs due to his music being popular among my classmates during my middle school years, his music also played on both the radio and tv during my high school years (he even made an appearance in the parking lot of a grocery store that I worked at in high school from a radio station, but I could not get out there among the large crowd to see him because there was not a temporary relief person to cashier in my place). Last, but not least, I must give credit to being somewhat familiar with him from both a younger sister and working around a former navy coworker (female) who greatly enjoyed his music.
on June 27, 2005
WHAT CAN ONE SAY WHEN IT COMES TO R. KELLY? WELL HIS MUSIC IS MOST FABULOUS AND I THINK HE IS ONE OF THE BETTER R&B SINGERS OF OUR TIME.HIS MUSIC IS ABOUT TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF WHAT A PERSON DEALS WITH IN LIFE. THIS CD IS A MUST HAVE.........

Greg Lassiter