5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks! What a life saver!!!
Published on September 12, 2010 by Tesgeb

2.0 out of 5 stars Vegan Redoux?
Nothing new here that my wife and I did not already know. This DVD adds little more knowledge than there is already available on the internet. What a waste of hard-earned money!
Published on October 21, 2011 by Ken Friedman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks! What a life saver!!!, September 12, 2010
This review is from: The RAVE Diet & Lifestyle - combined w/ EATING - DVD - The Natural Foods Diet with Meals that Heal - 3rd Edition Book & DVD (Paperback)
Reading the book and watching the DVD was a life changing event for me. Mike Anderson presents persuasive information on how to stay healthy while keeping the environment clean. It has been 4 months since I became a strict vegeterian and I feel great. I am abouth 60 now and had no health issues all my life and have never been on a diet. I am very glad I have spent the time to watch the program on one of the PBS TV station in Denver and have become a solid believer in what I learned and will continue to spread the life saving words to all I know. The book/DVD presents a strong correlation between the typical American diet (meat based diet) and global warming and more importantly between the Sad American Diet and the deadly diseases (heart disease, cancer and diabetics). Everyone should read the book and watch the DVD.

I am ordering the set (book/DVD)for the 3rd time to gift it to freinds. There is no better gift than LIFE.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you value your heath, this is a must read, must watch., August 2, 2010
I got this because I thought it might help me resolve some back pain issues. It has changed my life. I lost 25 pounds without even being aware it was comming off. I have been on heart burn medication for 25 years and now I don't even know what heart burn is. I used to worry about heart disease and cancer. I have no fear of those things any more.

Came on time and at a great price. Thanks Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raves for Rave Diet!, October 19, 2010
This is the best video and book I have ever seen on the effects of the SAD Standard Anerican Diet and Rave Diet discusses what to eat to avoid the problems. Rave stands for No Refined Foods, No animal products, No Vegetable Oils, and exercises-no excuses! This is an awesome video!

4.0 out of 5 stars Informative but recipes are not so good, June 30, 2010
Author does a pretty good job at describing the principles and detailing the pros of this diet. He claims that it can reverse diseases such as cancer and heart disease. I am currently healthy (no diseases at least) and wanted to try this diet to stay healthy. So far, I feel great and incorporating this diet was not a challenge, probably because I was already a vegetarian. The only thing I think this book falls short are recipes. He states up front that there are many places to find recipes (websites, books, etc) and other recipes can be altered to adhere to the "Rave" principles. Other than that, the author is not trying to sale anything, just an idea, and he explains everything very well so that you can incorporate this diet relatively easy. If you are interested in staying healthy and avoiding diseases that are currently plaguing our nation, then give it a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars TheRave Diet and Lifestyle, July 20, 2010
Thank you so much for the timley manner of delivery. I am enjoying the book and Dvd.I had seen the book before so I knew what to expect. I am not disappointed. My chiropractor recommended this to me because I have fibromyalgia and RSD.
Kitty

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave Diet, June 19, 2011
The book makes a great argument for a plant based diet. My wife and I are now vegans and enjoying the rewards of our new diet. Although this diet is no doubt good for the ecology, we are doing it for selfish reasons -- our health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening information with excellent references to back it up!, July 20, 2010
I love this book and DVD. I can't help telling everyone I know about it. It is absolutely one of the most informative books about diet that I have ever read.

I hope the word continues to spread and more people are able to improve the quality of their lives as we have.

5.0 out of 5 stars rave diet and eating dvd contain great info, March 2, 2011
i heard about this book/dvd on the radio and couldn't wait to get it. i was not disappointed. the dvd has information that most people do not know but all should. after reading the book/watching the dvd, you will think differently about how you eat and what you feed your family. i have been on the diet for about 3 weeks and the weight is practically falling off (although this is not really why I started the diet, I just want to live a lifestyle that will help me live a long and healthy life for my family). I will be honest, this diet is not convenient, but it is well worth the benefits. it will take some planning ahead of time and probably a few extra trips to the grocery store the first few weeks, but eventually you will get the hang of it and you will feel great about having stuck to the diet. this book and dvd are essential for anyone looking to change their health. even if you don't do the diet it will put you on the right track to at least question your current diet and seek more information on what you put in your body. so far the meals in the book have all been pretty good. there have been a few that I did not care for, but i can't imagine any cookbook that has recipes everyone will love. even my wife (who did not have any clue I wanted to switch to this diet) has enjoyed a lot of the meals in the book (she may add a little salt sometimes, but usually she doesn't even have to do that). I would recommend this book and dvd to everyone...even those who do not want to change their diet b/c it has information that people should hear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rave food plan, October 20, 2011
This easy to understand and follow food plan is so beneficial for a healthy lifestyle. Following the plan is not hard and is logical for great health. The DVD is eye opening but reinforces what this lifestyle choice is all about. I would recommend this for anyone, not for just someone with health problems. Get a good blender and/or juicer that will last because it will get a lot of use and is also essential. It's easy and I feel better each day.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Diet and Lifestyle that Heals, August 11, 2011
I stumbled upon Mike Anderson's "RAVE diet" and movie "Eating" days before being diagnosed with cancer. Now, just one month later I am on my way to being whole, healthy and fully alive. I have changed the environment of my body from acidic to alkaline. Disease cannot exist in such an environment. I highly recommend this book to everyone. I believe even old age is being overcome by following the RAVE diet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›