Published on September 29, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The race to the top
This book is ok. Some book are hard to put Don. I found this one that to pick back up. I did not really think it helped much.
Published 20 months ago by alpacalady

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars By using the techniques given in RTTT, I found that my social media marketing attempts on FB is yielding better results!, September 29, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars I've read it three times. ...so far, August 7, 2012
This review is from: The Race to the Top: How to Take Over the Social Media Feed (Paperback)
I reached out to Jon, and asked him if I could read it before it was published. I've read it three times, I'm buying it, now, AND sending one to a friend.

Over the past ten years, I've moved from the outside of the fitness industry to the inside, becoming a "fitness professional" along the way. I've cringed at many of the marketing techniques used by so many, so it's a pleasure to see that Jon says you need to be YOU. People want to buy and listen to you because of what you have to say, what you know, and because you can help them or solve their problem. Jon just shows you how to engage them, and build your following based on who you are.

Jon's system is simple, and concept based. The book is short and sweet, as it should be. You'll find yourself reading it multiple times to take it all in, build you action plan, and put things into practice.

Good stuff!

Roland Denzel

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, October 29, 2013
Excellent info to foray into the psychology of social media and how to leverage it for a business. Jonathan has wonderful insights on what works so you can concentrate your efforts for maximum results. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to read and immediately actionable, May 26, 2013
The fear of implementing these steps is a sign I need to do them. All of them. If you want to grow bigger, and are ok w a little fear as you go through it, follow Jon's lead in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 14, 2013
Great advice on the psychology of social media. It helps you understand how to take advantage of social media for fun or for business. It's unlike other social media books I've read because it explains it in terms of concepts you can take forward no matter how social media evolves. It's just human nature to want to share.

Definitely worth the price and the read. Even if you don't plan on using social media for business. I found it interesting even to self-reflect on my own sharing patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful and informative, April 23, 2013
I recommend this book to any professional looking to build his/her base of customers. This book is worth reading if you want to know how social media works and why people share. I will be putting this information into practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quenches my curiosity while providing actionable steps for everyone!, April 20, 2013
Don't be deceived by how short the book is. Jon Goodman explains his concepts on why things are shared and how you can use them to your advantage.

For the price, it's a wealth of information that is practical to almost everyone. No fancy SEO stuff here, just steps and things you can do to help spread your word and make them stick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 20, 2013
Picked it up for free but would gladly have paid. Great info. Very informative and insightful. Cant wait to implement some of these ideas

5.0 out of 5 stars TRTTTTTTTZZzzzzzzzz, April 15, 2013
In response to the other critic, it's actually TRTTT, great drinking game. Great book though , I'm now dominating FB, Twitter, Reddit, Foursqaure , LinkedIn, MySpace , ICQ, MSN. I will be racing u to the top In no time. Last one there's a rotten egg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, April 13, 2013
I'm a 46 year old trying to market in this new age! This book is well written and give me alot of useful tips. It is an easy read, and I respect this young author, he definatly knows his craft!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Race to the Top: How to Take Over the Social Media Feed
The Race to the Top: How to Take Over the Social Media Feed by Jonathan Goodman (Paperback - July 20, 2012)
Out of stock