5.0 out of 5 stars Radio News Blog
Now this I would pay top dollar for. You get all the news you need to know and all the information is investigated before publishing. All that's posted is truths.
I rate this a 10. Must buy!
Published on April 8, 2012 by Geri L. Bouwman

1.0 out of 5 stars Liar, Stalker, Deranged and Dangerous
Published on April 10, 2012 by Amelia Sobel

1.0 out of 5 stars Liar, Stalker, Deranged and Dangerous, April 10, 2012
This review is from: The RadioNewz Blog (Kindle Edition)
This "publication" has been stalking me and my family since January. This woman posts the names of my family, including minors, calls them non-stop, posts obituaries of my deceased family members, and has posted threats claiming I can "expect her soon" along with my address. In just one day this deranged woman posted 304 tweets about me and my family. This blog is poorly-written, full of errors, totally irrelevant, and based in harassment. This is nothing but a joke that re-posts information that can be found on many other websites for free (that is, the 10% of information that isn't simply delusions of this unstable "blogger"). If you purchase this rag you are contributing to the most vile abuse of free speech I have ever encountered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loser Bully Blog, June 6, 2012
This review is from: The RadioNewz Blog (Kindle Edition)
I wouldn't read this crazy woman's blog if she actually paid ME to read it. She is nothing less than an internet bully! A grown woman who does nothing but attack people on the interwebz. She really needs to get offline and learn how to treat people. I feel badly for her children (If anyone was stupid enough to impregnate her)

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio News Blog, April 8, 2012
This review is from: The RadioNewz Blog (Kindle Edition)
I rate this a 10. Must buy!

The RadioNewz Blog