Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 25, 2014
The overall idea and concept of the Cart probably rates five plus stars, but the issues that we have had thus far is why I gave it one star. Be prepared to conduct maintenance on this item before every ride. We bought one for our son this past Christmas and the front tire is already worn through and the rear caster wheels have fallen apart. This is after less than 13 or so rides and we live on a cul-de-sac with no rough areas. The front tire did not hold air at all, I've had to fill the tire prior to each ride. The tire is very small and it is very hard to get an air nozzle on the stem. The rear wheel caster bolts continuously back themselves out. Again, prior to each ride I have to flip it upside down and tighten the rear casters. The smaller front stabilizing wheels are already bent and coming apart. I sat and watched my son for a decent amount of time on day to make sure that he wasn't being rough on it. Normal riding and turning requires the front smaller stabilizing wheels to come in contact with the ground and they are just not designed to handle pavement. We have a ton of Razor products and this one is the most "needy" when it comes to upkeep. If you have access to a large, flat area of polished concrete, then this item would probably perform slightly better, but the maintenance issues would still remain. If you are reading this and are on the fence between the Crazy Cart or the Ground Force Drifter - go with the Drifter, we have one of those also and it works great.
33 comments|45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2013
My 8 year old has long outgrown his motorized Jeep and in my opinion is still too little for other motorized vehicles (quads, motorcycles, etc...). Therefore, I was super excited to find this product at my local big name toy store. We do have rules with the Crazy Cart: must wear helmet (no helmet, no riding), must be supervised outside while on it at all times, no neighbor children can ride it, and must drive at an appropriate speed (it can go up to 12 miles an hour). It is safer than I originally thought it looked. Although, it is really low to the ground. Originally, I was afraid it would tip over, but after seeing it and how it works, I'm not so concerned about that. It only holds up to 140 pounds, so sadly I cannot ride on it just yet as I just had a baby.
The only real issue is that my son says he likes it, but it makes him dizzy. He hasn't played on it enough to justify buying it. It does drive in a straight line, but it is made to drift in circles. Therefore, if your child has the slightest bit of motion sickness, I wouldn't suggest it. You can find additional information and a video on the manufacturer's website: [...]
66 comments|80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2015
My son loves this!!!! Im so jealous we did not have these when I was kid. He drives it all I've the neighborhood, and everybody thinks it's the coolest. Even adults want to get on it and take spin. It's awesome!! Be a good parent and get this for your kids.
on December 31, 2014
It looks scary the first few minutes but once you realize it won't tip over you relax. It's seems like a well built toy.

One small issue/consideration is they say not to let the battery freeze, or it dies, so I can't store it in my shed like I expected so I have to bring it inside at night.
on November 14, 2013
My 10 year old son got his Crazy Cart on Saturday and by Monday a front wheel broke off and when we called razor , we were told that we won't be able to get a replace wheel until 2014. We ended up returning the cart and trying one more time with a new cart. And within two days the chain came loose while driving straight down the parking lot. For $400 I don't recommend this cart. IT was an awesome toy but not for only 2 days of enjoyment.
55 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2015
My daughter loves this thing. It's largely constructed very well. The one part that is not so hot is the actuator/"gas" pedal. It cracked so I went to home depot and bought some long bolts to reconnect it.

Also, do teach your kids about physics first and make them wear a helmet My 7 year old daughter got a valuable lesson in centripetal force when she did donuts on this thing. It flipped right over. That's purely her fault, though, as this cart has a very low center of gravity and does not tip easily. If you go into a tight spin, you will flip over. You don't want to leave a kid unattended even for a second. She was not hurt at all, but could've been.

When used as directed, this thing is a lot of fun. I've even driven it back into the garage a few times when she left it in the driveway. Whether I did donuts or not, I'm not telling.
on November 9, 2015
My son pined for a Crazy Cart for a long time and we finally bought him one this summer. Its a hit with him as well as many neightborhood kids but my biggest complaint is THERE ARE NO BRAKES. The only way to stop it is to drive it into the grass and hope for the best or allow for decelleration. It goes pretty fast so the no brakes has me on edge alot of the time it is being played on. It has a pretty good battery life. 45 mins to an hour. My son is not a daredevil so he does pretty good not hurting himself but I could see where this could be a dangerous toy.
on April 4, 2014
The Crazy Cart amazing! If only I had it when I was a kid. I just need to get enough of my friends to buy one so we can have a real life Mario Cart race.
on July 15, 2014
My 12 year old son loves his cart! It works FANTASTIC!! I find it to be very well made and have not encountered one problem.
on July 5, 2015
This is the most fun my grandson has ever had. He was to young for a Go Kart so we tried this. He loves it. Be prepared for a lot of wheel replacements because once they have it they ride the wheels off it. Have bought backups for all the wheels so he just changes and keeps on riding.