Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Real Estate Wholesaling Bible: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Get Started in Real Estate Investing
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2015
Unfortunately this is not the bible of wholesaling. Lots of generalities and very little, or any, specifics. Example: When Than writes about mailing lists to use in your direct mail campaigns he never tells us where to secure these lists. And so it goes throughout the book. For $18 is a skip. Where do I get a refund?
on June 14, 2014
I wanted to buy a book that will teach me something new but instead paid for solicitation to pay more money for seminars, coaching etc...., I guess that's where the money is.
The reviews are excellent and it's very deceiving (calling it "bible" together with the reviews make you think that you will get pure information).
33 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 23, 2016
Not well written. I had my doubts considering it was from a "TV personality" but I gave it a shot. I wish I hadn't. It's not good material. The chapters are short. It's nowhere close to the "fastest, easiest way to get started" simply because it doesn't give you actionable things to do. It's very high level in the descriptions, and I mean 30,000 feet up and looking down. There is a chapter called "Understanding the Pre-Foreclosure Process" and it is 3 pages long! I don't use exclamation points often because I think they are childish, but this instance needs one. How can anyone understand the pre-foreclosure process in 3 pages? If you ask me, you can't. The only way this book could have been worse is if Than constantly referenced how rich he was or how many Ferraris he owned, but thankfully he didn't do that. It is so horrible written I can't force myself to finish it. It is just another useless piece of literature written by some wealthy person who wanted to try and fatten his wallet a little more.
on December 9, 2014
not enough specifics and too many mentions about their "students and fortunebuilders" classes. Some good content but just a teaser book.
on May 24, 2014
Than created a winner here! The beginner or seasoned investor will profit with implementation and follow through. The book shows proper mind set, setting up buyer/ seller sales funnels, buyer/ seller/contract negotiations. The book even prepares the reader with scripts to use for all negotiations. Pay close attention when Than goes through the "systems" portions. The "systems" cut time consumtion and enable the business to be scaled. My copy came with a link to a software that almost puts systems and marketing on auto-pilot. I give this easy read a five star rating. Get a copy and enjoy your dreams!
on April 23, 2014
I chose 5 stars here for the simple reason this is the most comprehensive book relating to wholesaling of Real Estate available. Than clearly was focused on breaking the process of wholesaling real estate for profits down to nice small pieces for anyone to understand. As an experienced real estate wholesaler who has wholesaled a significant amount of real estate I was shocked at how this book helped clean up the things I was already doing, but really how I discovered a few things I wasn't doing that definitely was causing me to leave money on the table.
Kudos to you Than for putting this together in such an easy to understand format. If you are brand new to Real Estate Investing or you are experienced, there is no doubt this is a MUST read book. And if you are like me this will be something you will keep this close by to use as a reference as you are wholesaling!
on April 27, 2014
I am extremely impressed with The Real Estate Wholesaling Bible by Than Merrill. There’s a ton of value in this book. I actually put down the highlighter because I was highlighting every word and sentence. All I was doing was turning the interior pages yellow. Great book!

BZ
on May 22, 2014
Wholesaling real estate has different paperwork for each state that needs to be understood. Than systematically goes through this explanation to make the reader aware of the process. There are numerous ways to negotiate a wholesale deal in real estate. Than does a great job at helping the reader understand the process and the options available.
on January 3, 2015
Than Merrill is my fav Guru, It's a great book for beginning to seasoned wholesalers. I'm about 3/4 the way thru and I will read it multiple times. It was a bit pricey, but that's nothing compared to the value you get.
on June 10, 2016
Great book for anyone wanting to try their hand at wholesaling in real estate. It is a well written, easy to understand and very informative book with great transparency into Than's past experiences in the business. A great place to start with web links to follow on, a great place to start.