Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 3
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on March 20, 2015
For some reason, these ladies fascinate me. I sure don't understand how Teresa can do and say the things she does, knowing it is all on film, and think she can get away with the lies and manipulations. I don't see much redeeming quality in Joe G. It will be interesting to see what they do with this show now/next.
on January 9, 2013
I love this show. I was disappointed that it was not included a one of the FREE shows in my prime account.
on November 30, 2012
I am addicted to the drama that unfolds on the RHONJ -very entertaining and funny. Theresa constantly kept me shaking my head at her actions and words. Caroline and her sister-in-law was my ALL TIME favorites (can't remember my girl name :-)
The show will have you addicted and coming back for more.
on February 3, 2014
I love the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I have the first 3 seasons on dvd. It is My guilty pleasure. But where is season 4? Its been over a year since the later seasons of any of the franchises had a dvd release! New Jersey season 6 is coming to Bravo tv this summer, so i think its time to release the newer seasons on dvd. But except for that, i think all the franchises are the best thing i have seen in reality tv for a long time.
on May 30, 2015
Wonderful show. You really get to see the true colors of Teresa in this season. Teresa picks up the drama right where Danielle drops it off.
on December 22, 2012
GREAT ENTERTAINMENT AND MARATHON SESSION FOR A RAINY OR COLD DAY OF LAUGH OUT LOUD REAL ITY TELEVISION AT HOME..
on July 2, 2014
4 stars because of the reunion. Carolyn Manzo, take a seat. You claim to have compassion, but not if someone isn't as passionate as you pretend to be. I have a friend like Teresa, she actually believes what she is saying. The Gorga's, out of the gate with hate. Teresa never one time said one word about her Brother in Season 1 or 2. The cristening, entirely the brother's fault. Even if it was a little phony, what did you want her to do there. She was being a lady, and you were being an animal. If I was being ganged up on like her at the reunion, I would have had a big attitude too. And again, Carolyn, you say you are loyal. Be mad, but don't tell everyone what she said in confidence to you when you were pretending to be her friend. Sometimes relationships are really, really difficult. With family sometimes you have to go more than 1 extra mile, if you have guts and you really do love them, then shut-up and take your lumps. Whether they do or not is up to them. Melissa, do you really wonder why people think you are fake? The brother, Wow. This is not PC what I am going to say. Something in the eyes, there is somethin' wrong with him, a little off. Leave tarzan in your mind, you are a freak. And Richie, shut up all the time. You stir up more shit than Teresa ever did. All the family came on the show AFTER HER. To make her look bad. You all gang up on her all the time, just shut up.
on October 1, 2012
I must say RHONJ is my favourite. It is gritty, equally surreal and real, plus undertones of the passionate Italian blood are always present highlighting various spectrums of moods & feelings these women experience. It is shocking to the point that when watching it that one cannot help but wonder if a combination of the new claim to fame coupled with a financial roller coster has affected the state of mind of one of the ladies in paticular. Viewing RHONJ takes you on a visually stunning fairytale journey inside these ladies houses, wardrobes and outdoor scenery throughout the changing seasons. RHONJ seems like the real deal out of all the "Real Housewives" series, the women are very real with the exception of the one who sadly seems to lose the plot. Her dark side unfolds throughout the series coming to an aggressive sad precipice on the reunion. Love love love, you will not be disappointed watching RHONJ!!
on June 2, 2013
The feuding is not indicative of any Italian families I know. Still, I find Teresa to be the most interesting of the characters on this show, and I find Caroline to be the least trustworthy and too involved in controlling the others. Teresa is tough and funny. Her sister-in-law, Melissa, on the other hand, is just plain boring.
on June 29, 2011
Not only is the whole show based on a brother & sister who are always fighting (acting) but its about wannabe mob-like italians. The show is just plain boring, they are not rich so nothing they do is exciting...ex, having dinner, shooting guns, going to christenings, etc.. Frankly its just a bunch of low class Italian guidos, half of which are in bankrupsy, trying to act like big shots. They all give New Jersey a bad name and I lived there all my life. I wouldnt waste my money on this reality show (and I love reality shows) check out the New York housewives or Beverly Hills housewives atleast they have class, money and fun things to watch!