Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Flavor: Cardamom Cinnamon Herbal Tea|Size: 36 Tea Bag Tin|Change

on April 3, 2011
I was introduced to the tea from the Republic of Tea by a friend and I've been drinking it ever since. I cannot have caffeine and these caffeine free teas are delicious. I am completely hooked on the Cardamom Cinnamon and will keep buying it. Amazon always has competitive prices and this helps since it is a bit pricey. During our long winter, this is a very soothing, relaxing treat any time of day.
on May 22, 2014
I am gluten intolerant and crave sugar, and this Cardamon Cinnamon Tea is wonderful. It tastes great, stops the sugar cravings, and makes me feel relaxed. It can be made into a nice pitcher of iced tea, too. Love it!
on February 7, 2013
I went to a baby shower about 5 years ago. It was a small family shower, but it was essentially a tea party. I loved it, I felt like a little girl... anyway afterward I was craving lots of different flavored teas and came to Amazon because I knew I'd find tons of options! And so began my love affair with Republic of Tea!

I did find, however, the prices on Amazon tend to be higher than buying from Republic of Tea directly. Generally a tin of 36-50 teabags cost around $9.50 - $10.50.
on February 23, 2011
I am NOT an herbal tea drinker....with one exception: Orange Ginger Mint from The Republic of Tea. Introduced to me by Panera Bread, it has become my go to tea for any time of day. The ginger creates a lovely zip on the tongue, and it does wonders for the stomach. Love it!
on July 9, 2014
First and for most, The Republic of Tea is a top notch company. I’ve ordered many products from them and their packaging to the actual tag bag containers is all sustainable, excellent quality and nicely presented. You can even repurchase just the tea bags and reuse your container… sweet!!! Now to review this tea….. This is an herbal tea…. From their website I’ve learned that herbal teas are not really teas!!! They are a mixture of herbs and this one in particular contains cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, carob, black pepper, Chinese star anise, cloves and cassia oil (actual ingredient list). If you just open the can, the smell is sensational… reminds me a Christmas! That being said there is a strong cinnamon presence…. So if you don’t like that you might not enjoy this that much. After steeping, the tea is a rich red color but clear. Taste is spicy (cinnamon, clove and pepper) but not overpowering. It’s really refreshing. There is no caffeine in this tea! If you are an adventurous tea drinker… I think you would enjoy this!!! Highly recommend
on June 3, 2013
This is hands down my favorite tea, but I cannot figure out why Amazon charges so much. You can go on the Republic of Tea website, and get the same count for $10. It would be simpler for me to buy on Amazon, but the price difference is outrageous!
55 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 21, 2015
I was looking for a flavorful cinnamon tea as the ones I had tried previously were all somewhat weak. This brand does not let you down. You get a smooth cup of tea bursting with flavor and it is soooo good. Kind of pricey but worth it if you just can't settle for less. This is the only flavor I have tried from the Republic of Tea but I am thinking about trying some of the other flavors. Give this one a try, you will thank yourself.
on January 10, 2015
Love the flavor. FYI, while the picture on the website shows a black 'sticker' saying 'Caffeine Free', my box did not have that sticker, and the typical (for this product line) over-the-lid sticker saying caffeine free was not present. Regardless, the box does confirm no Caffeine.

My box arrived with a lid label saying 'limited edition - When its gone its gone' - unlike the retail package I got at whole foods.

Pity it seems this flavor is being discontinued it seems!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
I bought this after trying it at Panera Restaurant and liked it. It is a very flavorful tea for decaf/herbal but the price is probably more expensive than getting it at a local health food store or other online company. I like the tea but would probably not order again from Amazon unless the price was more competitive
on August 23, 2014
I have difficulty sleeping, more frequently than the average person. I can take, but so much, Melatonin, Diphenhydramine, or Doxylamine, before realizing that those are just desperate quick fixes. So, after doing some research, I found that Tea with Linden Leaves, aka Tilo, is a wonder! And, it is! It will not knock you out. It's not a drug like the aforementioned ones. But, it will help your mind relax, help minimize any anxiety, or racing thoughts, etc.

I don't expect Tea to taste, like the heavens should open up. But, I've tried many, in my day, and this has a pleasant, calming taste. Again, it's not a miracle tea, but it does help. Trust me, this is coming from someone who had suffered from restlessness for over a decade.