Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

Flavor: Good Hope Vanilla Rooibos TeaSize: 36 Tea BagsChange
Price:$10.00+ $3.99 shipping

on January 30, 2011
Love, love, love this tea! I'm on Weight Watchers, so I have a cup at night sweetened with a stevia product. Add a pack of 100-calorie fudge grahams, and it's the best snack out there that tastes decadent, but isn't.
on March 3, 2011
This tea is absolutely the best! I prefer it plain, but can add honey/soymilk. It is a unique taste compared to green or white tea and none of the caffeine! My boyfriend is not a tea drinker, but once I had him try it, he was hooked. So it is definitely a good tea.
on October 31, 2011
I like English style black tea and iced American teas but the ones I drink In addition to french press coffee have caffeine and I probably drink too much of these as it is. So I really enjoy the option of the delicious red tea, especially at night. The health benefits are also a reason. This is a wonderful tasting tea. This tea is also easier to prepare than some because you just use boiling water. Some like white tea (which is also good should be made at a lower temp, and as far as I know oolong teas are the same. I just boil a glass of water in microwave til boiling then drop tea bag(s) in the cup. I use two bags in 12oz cup.
on March 18, 2013
This tea is really good and it is extra nice that it is bagged. The airtight tin keeps it fresh!
on November 1, 2012
This is one of the best teas I have ever had. It does not need any sweetener, the vanilla in this tea makes it perfect as is. My husband loves it, I bought a pack for my mom and she loves it, and I brought a pack to work and my co-workers love it too. Everyone has great things to say about this delicious tea.
on December 8, 2013
One of THE best teas ever!!.....and I do have many, many different types of teas. I would highly recommend. Only thing I was disappointed about was it's actually cheaper on the brands website.
on March 10, 2014
This is my favorite tea. It's mild and lightly sweet making it a wonderful comfort food without adding cream or sugar.
on August 17, 2015
I crave this vanilla rooibos tea! I have it in the afternoon, or especially after dinner. It is desert in and of itself. Excellent tea that can be enjoyed hot or as an iced tea. Add honey if you like. However, I just use a tiny bit of stevia to perk up the naturally present sweetness. It surprises me that this tea really only contains rooibos and vanilla, that's it. The flavor lingers a bit like licorice candy to me in that the vanilla sweetness kind of hovers in your mind after you taste it. This would make a great gift tea to anyone. Maybe you know someone that isn't a tea person that you wish to convert into a tea connoisseur? This tea could do it. Great tea for anybody, Kids will like this tea. If they like marshmallows, they'll enjoy this tea. Pair this with any cake bread.
on September 29, 2015
My eyes rolled back after the first sip of this tea. It's bliss. It's like wrapping yourself in a cloud of soft, warm, just-sweet-enough vanilla, even without a drop of sugar. I've always loved vanilla, and this tea has the flavor I've been searching for my entire life. I want to drink it forever.
on July 12, 2015
I LOVE THIS TEA! Smooth rich vanilla red flavor with a slight sweetness. You can brew it hot or cold and it's absolutely DELICIOUS!!! No caffeine and extremely healthy! I will definitely be ordering it again! Thank you AMAZON for carrying this product.