5.0 out of 5 stars Just a lovely Bible
THis is a really lovely Bible.

The size is what attracted me - it is great to have in your rucksack for lectures and for taking when you go away. The translation of NRSV makes this size normally difficult to find, but this is really well laid out, an easy to read and stylish font and the most classy looking leather covering.

I bought one for me and...
Published on September 17, 2009 by CoE Ordinand

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable, Unfortunately
Published on June 26, 2007 by Frederick W. McManus

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreadable, Unfortunately, June 26, 2007
This review is from: The New Revised Standard Version Bible: Pocket Edition[Burgundy Leather] (Leather Bound)
It's amazing to me that the product description raves about the highly legible typeface in this otherwise nicely-packaged Bible. The typeface is not at all crisp. In fact, it is completely unreadable to this 52 year-old ex-20/20-er with 1.5x reading glasses. My wife happened to order the NRSV Go-Anywhere Bible for several graduates as a gift from our church at the same time and, despite the very thin paper and the fact that it's significantly smaller, the Go-Anywhere Bible is much more readable.

2.0 out of 5 stars small print, February 12, 2007
andrei koval (Sptingfield, MA United States) - See all my reviews
the print is so small that you need magnifying glass to read it

if you don't want to hurt your eyes.

returning it and loosing money on shipping both ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a lovely Bible, September 17, 2009
THis is a really lovely Bible.

I bought one for me and I loved it so much, I bought another as a gift for a friend!

The New Revised Standard Version Bible: Pocket Edition[Burgundy Leather]
The New Revised Standard Version Bible: Pocket Edition[Burgundy Leather] by NRSV Bible Translation Committee (Leather Bound - September 14, 2006)
$32.99 $23.94
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.