Man in a Suitcase 2 Seasons 1968
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Whisper The owner of an African tobacco plantation hires McGill to unearth the true identity of a missionary priest working among the local people. What he finds gives everyone a reason to want the priest dead and McGill renewed determination to keep him alive.
2. Why They Killed Nolan McGill tries to help a fellow detective get out of the country. Not only does the man end up murdered, but McGill gets framed for the crime. While on the run from the police, he has to find out why his friend was killed and make sure he doesn't, too.
3. The Boston Square An oceanographer disappears and takes with him confidential research papers about deep-sea fishing in the Adriatic. McGill tracks him down in Corfu, where the papers appear to be up for the highest bidder.
4. Somebody Loses, Somebody...Wins? McGill goes behind the Iron Curtain to make contact with a potential defector. Realizing he's been set up, he has to get back across the border--and do so without endangering the security of a young Englishwoman who may be a double agent.
5. Blind Spot When a rich, elderly Frenchwoman is robbed and killed, her sight-impaired daughter hires McGill to do what the Paris police seemingly can't--find the killer and return the stolen jewels. What he turns up is darker than anyone could have foreseen.
6. No Friend of Mine Saboteurs launch a series of attacks on a colonial mining company in central Africa, and the chief suspects are local terrorists. Brought in to investigate, McGill quickly determines who is responsible. Next, he must find out why.
7. Jigsaw Man An Italian count pays McGill to find his younger brother, who is running up bills all over Europe. But now the brother may inherit half a million dollars. So why doesn't he want to sign the trust fund papers? McGill discovers what's in the fine print.
8. Web with Four Spiders A lawyer working on an international space legislation committee gets photographed in compromising situations--in a brawl, in bed with a scantily dressed woman, and passed out in an alley. McGill wonders why no blackmailers are asking for money.
9. Which Way Did He Go, McGill? A ruthless ex-con is released from prison for stealing half a million pounds in gold bullion--and begins to track down each member of his gang who got away. McGill follows one step behind him. But for everyone's safety, he'll have to get one step ahead.
10. Property of a Gentleman McGill's friend can't understand why her father won't see her--but when one of the old man's beloved Cezannes goes up for auction, she knows that something is amiss. Meanwhile, her brothers have recruited the services of an impersonator of their father.
11. The Revolutionaries An exile living in Sweden has just finished memoirs that identify the assassin of his country's president. Aware that his enemies will stop at nothing to prevent publication, he hires McGill to escort his daughter to safety in England.
12. Who's Mad Now? When an old flame tells McGill she thinks she's going out of her mind, he decides to check up on the activities of her husband, who enjoys the attentions of a younger woman. However, another woman entirely could be the source of his friend's disturbance.
13. Three Blinks of the Eyes Fearful of her violent husband but just as desperate to get him back, a millionairess hires McGill to follow him to Paris and put an end to his affair. When the young woman in question ends up murdered, the French police quickly arrest their prime suspect.
14. Castle in the Clouds During the course of a romantic dinner, a prominent government official allows his mistress to wear a diamond brooch belonging to his wife. When she blackmails him for its return, the desperate husband calls in McGill.
15. Night Flight to Andorra McGill organizes a team of burglars to raid a fortress in the Pyrenees, supposedly to steal its art treasures. Their plans go awry when a tourist finds their preparations, and they take the intruder prisoner. Then McGill reveals the real reason for the raid.
|Starring||Richard Bradford, Hugh Burden|
|Supporting actors||Ferdy Mayne, Sonia Fox, David Sumner, Barry Shawzin, Bruce Boa, Marga Roche, Louis Negin, David Cargill, Nick Zaran, Hal Hamilton, Mark Peterson|
|Producers||Sidney Cole, Barry Delmaine|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|