Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 25, 2012 3:26:50 PM PDT
Without affirmative action a lot of what women think they have "achieved" would dry up and blow away because it's not based on economic reality. Just the fact that women think "education" makes them "smarter" proves how stupid they are; the kind of stupid that leads to utter destruction. The sad fact of human existence is women still need men, but men have never needed women. Men want women, but want is not need, and every day more men are waking up to that truth.

Posted on Aug 9, 2012 1:06:00 AM PDT
Roxi LeMeow says:
James, i think you might have want vs need switched around. I've always understood that men actually DO need women. But they don't really WANT them and do not want to need them. Married men on average live longer healthier lives and are generally more satisfied with life than unmarried men.

I agree that PEOPLE who think they are smart because they have some higher education are stupid for assuming superiority.

As for affirmative action, we can generalize all we want about this. A certain percentage will always be undeserving and unqualified for doors to open, compared to their counterparts in unprotected classes. The lack of awareness and lack of appreciation for getting a pass is evident amongst many beneficiaries of all protected classes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Mar 25, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Richer Sex: How the New Majority of Female Breadwinners Is Transforming Sex, Love and Family
The Richer Sex: How the New Majority of Female Breadwinners Is Transforming Sex, Love and Family by Liza Mundy (Hardcover - March 20, 2012)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (33)