5.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware
This is a great season of The Ricky Gervais Show. Its more of the same shenanigans from Ricky, Steve and Karl set to hilarious animation. HOWEVER i was quite upset when i put in the second disc to watch the last few episodes and they werent there. Instead its just the special features. I was quite angry and feel ripped off, hopefully Warner Archives fixes this.
Published 18 months ago by J-Dubs

3.0 out of 5 stars Love RGS but can't view some of the episodes on this DVD
One of my favourite shows of all time; I recommend it to anyone who has a good sense of humour and enjoys animation. I unfortunately couldn't watch 3 of the episodes on this DVD as it was damaged when it arrived. :/
Published 7 months ago by Christie Lefebvre

5.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, May 14, 2013
J-Dubs (Washington DC) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, May 28, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
I absolutely love this show! Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant talk to Karl Pilkington about everyday situations and how Karl handles/deals with life. Sometimes Karl's ideas do seem like an idiotic at first but after thinking about it for awhile he is actually quite brilliant. It is annoying that at this time we can only buy the digital version by the episode instead of the entire season like we can with the first and second seasons. Hopefully Amazon will fix this soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Please for the love of..., June 22, 2014
D Kez (Grandview, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
Please put out a regular dvd version of this season! Not a DVD-R set! Yes, when you buy this season, you are getting a DVD-R copy. Come on HBO or Time Warner...whoever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 14, 2014
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
I still love this show. I don't have HBO so every year I buy another season. I am 53 yr old woman that loves really good animation. I like watching Ricky and Carl animated more than as people. Every time I watch this series I laugh out loud; it never gets old. I think the same guy that drew the Flintstones must be drawing this one too. But all really good animation eventually comes to an end and I am guessing this one will end soon too. Too bad because the material is still good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Love RGS but can't view some of the episodes on this DVD, April 21, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor recording, October 22, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
I love Ricky and Carl but this dvd was poorly recorded, the sound goes out when playing, it's gets frustrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest show ever., October 12, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
This is definitely my favorite show. Each season is even better than the last. For more Ricky Gervais, check out his podcasts and "The Ricky Gervais Guide To..." audiobooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars must buy, September 2, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
Love, Love, Love Ricky Gervais! great product. All Three characters Are Lovable In Their Own Way. Hope They Never Quit Creating These Podcasts

5.0 out of 5 stars Love / hate....., August 30, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
I love this show...I've got seasons 1-3 and watch them over and over. I do think it's an acquired taste though since my friends don't seem to share my enthusiasm...but, hey, they don't have to watch then...it's still funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Original and Funny!, August 29, 2013
This review is from: The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 (DVD)
Just as good as the previous two. Don't think twice, get it. Ricky and Stephen are great and Karl is as bizarre and entertaining as ever.

The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3
The Ricky Gervais Show: Season 3 by Dan Fraga (DVD - 2013)
$35.99 $21.49