5.0 out of 5 stars If you are ever going to be in a hospital, GET THIS BOOK., October 19, 2010
Mrs. DL (Somerville, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Rights of Patients: The Authoritative ACLU Guide to the Rights of Patients, Third Edition (American Civil Liberties Union Handbook) (Paperback)
This book is great for mothers who will give birth in hospitals (I wish I had it then when I needed it) AND for anybody who will at some point in their life be in a hospital. Every chapter end with "tips for advocates" which is extremely helpful. The book also reads easily and helps everyday people prepare to assert their rights as patients.

5.0 out of 5 stars The rights of patiens., September 23, 2005
When I bought this book I had no background in Law whatsoever. This book was excellent for me because it is very easy to understand and it provides the reader with examples so that on learns how to apply the concepts being taught. Keep in mind that this is a public health law book, but it provides one with the basic concepts and vocabulary one needs to understand it (make sure to read the preface and introduction first).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book ... Great seller!, January 19, 2012
I took a class with the author and this book is like being in lecture with Dr. Annas but you can stay in your favorite chair or even in bed!!!

Rate and Discover Movies