Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 16, 2006 9:34:29 PM PDT
Gloria Hall says:
I want to see the trailer of this movie Please.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 26, 2008 3:01:11 PM PDT
horror1896 says:
Here it is Gloria: but you should always like the original asian versions better. Check our Ringu instead. Here is a trailer for both movies:

RINGU (THE MUCH BETTER VERSION, ALL AMERICAN VERSIONS OF ASIAN HORROR ARE STUPID!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSScY2m6Ti0&feature=related

and here is the BLAH! SO BORING! american version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CvZGv8yNs

I HOPE YOU THINK TWICE AND NEVER SEE THE AMERICAN ONE OR EVER TRY TO. I HAD TO SIT THROUGH THE BORING TRASH OF THE AMERICAN VERSION. GET THE JAPANESE ONE! ANOTHER BETTER THING IS THEY HAVE 3 MORE MOVIES IN THE CYCLE.

HERE IS THE MOVIE FOR SLAE HERE ON AMAZON AND THE OTHER 3:

Ringu on DVD:
Ringu

Ringu on VHS:
Ringu [VHS]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2010 6:52:15 AM PDT
Lindsay Mays says:
@Slasher Movie Fan, im glad somebody else thought this movie was stupid other than me! i watched the ring for the first time years ago. everybody i knew kept telling me how scary it was so i decided to get it and watch it. i went and bought it and when the cashier saw what movie i had, she started gushing about how creepy it was! being a horror film buff, i was soooo excited when she proceeded to tell me how her 20 something year old brother couldnt sleep with the lights off for a week! i took the movie home, waited until it got dark and popped it in the dvd player and waited to be scared out of my wits! an hour later, i was still waiting for the scary parts! they never came. this movie DID NOT scare me. at all! it didnt creep me out even a little bit. as a matter of fact, i thought it was pretty freakin lame. theres not many people that DONT think this movie is scary. i know im in the minority but this movie just did not do anything for me and its very refreshing to finally see someone else who thinks the same thing about this movie that i do!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 8, 2011 6:28:16 PM PST
compsciguy says:
You had your expectations too high. Sorry about that. I did too. It let me down. The second time I saw it, was away from the theater, in my room at night with lights off...and yes, it scared me. So, give it another shot. By the way, what movies do scare you? Curious.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 15, 2011 6:39:10 PM PDT
Lindsay Mays says:
ill definently give it another shot. there have been a few movies that didnt do anything for me inititally that were FAR better the second time around. what movies do scare me? the exorcist is one. ive been watching it since i was a kid though, so some of the scariness is gone, but its still VERY creeepy! another one is a 1991 made for tv movie called "the haunted" (i know what your thinking, but check out the reviews on imdb. this movie WILL creep you out!) their are very few recent horror movies that have an impact on me, i collect 70s and 80s horror movies and those are by far the best imo.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2011 11:27:05 AM PDT
Joy says:
The Ring is FAR better and scarier than Ringu could ever be!! I got rid of Ringu out of pure boredom.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 16, 2006
Latest post:  Apr 18, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions