Qty:1
+ $3.99 shipping
Used: Like New | Details
Sold by MovieMars
Condition: Used: Like New
Comment: Sealed item. Like NEW. 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Sell yours for a Gift Card
We'll buy it for up to $0.25
Learn More
Trade in now
Other Sellers on Amazon
Add to Cart
$14.92
& FREE Shipping on orders over $35.00. Details
Sold by: MEGA Media
Have one to sell? Sell on Amazon

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • The Rivalry: Red v. Blue
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

The Rivalry: Red v. Blue


List Price: $19.95
Price: $15.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details
You Save: $4.81 (24%)
Only 11 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
6 new from $10.29 3 used from $12.87
Amazon Price New from Used from
DVD
"Please retry"
1-Disc Version
$15.14
$10.29 $12.87


Frequently Bought Together

The Rivalry: Red v. Blue + University of Kentucky: The Sixth Man
Price for both: $35.09

One of these items ships sooner than the other.

Buy the selected items together

What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?


Product Details

  • Actors: Denny Crum, Joe Hall, Derek Anderson, Luke Whitehead
  • Directors: Rory Owen Delaney
  • Format: Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC
  • Language: English
  • Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
  • Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Rated: NR (Not Rated)
  • Studio: Team Marketing
  • DVD Release Date: March 18, 2014
  • Run Time: 94 minutes
  • Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (1 customer review)
  • ASIN: B00IOXTU88
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #112,857 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)

Editorial Reviews

From director Rory Owen Delaney and producer Wm. Wade Smith comes The Rivalry: Red V. Blue, the first movie to document college basketballs ultimate rivalry: University of Louisville vs. University of Kentucky. The film weaves current events, including back-to-back national championships in 2012 and 2013, with the intriguing history of a rivalry game that didn t exist for decades. From 1959 to 1983, the two basketball teams refused to meet on the hard court! Red V. Blue features interviews with coaches, players and personalities, including Denny Crum, Joe Hall, Derek Anderson, Luke Whitehead, Jim Host and John Y. Brown, among others. The movie also documents the real lives of super fans such as Mark Wagner and Robert Boone, two rival barbers whose hilarious banter epitomizes what makes this rivalry the most passionate in college basketball. The movie is a must-see for any true sports fan!

Customer Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars
5 star
0
4 star
1
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
See the customer review
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

By Kenny on November 17, 2014
Format: Blu-ray Verified Purchase
Good representation of the rivalry between University of Kentucky and University of Louisville. 95% of each fan base seems normal -- this tends to cover the remaining 5% of the fan base, which has some of the more fanatical fans. Overall, a good film.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Forums

There are no discussions about this product yet.
Be the first to discuss this product with the community.
Start a new discussion
Topic:
First post:
Prompts for sign-in