Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Format: Audio CD|Change

on April 12, 2014
The master behind music artists nobody has written better then whats coming from the heart the songs has changed something aboit each and every one of us take the time to listen to this album spread the word to friends and family you wont regret it
on February 3, 2016
If I could give this Four and a half stars, I would. I save the five star ratings for very few albums, things that I consider the greatest of all time. This is a great CD by an artist that I used to listen to when he was the front man for Staind. I keep having to remind myself that this is the same guy. He's got talent and this CD is quite good. Yes, there are a couple of songs that feel a little too formula-driven and I don't feel the soul in them, but that isn't the case for the whole run through. There are a handful of songs that alone are worth price of the album. This is real country, not the Bro-country-pop stuff we've been fed lately. All together this album is a steal for the current $5 price through mp3 format. Well done, Mr. Lewis. Lesson learned, I'm a fan again - I hope you keep at it in country. Don't let the Nashville Machine get you down. I'm just sorry this album didn't get more attention when it came out.
on May 28, 2013
Maybe it is the rock transition that gives this album a unique flavor, but as a rock lover and a sometimes country fan, I love all the songs. It is not usual for me to get chills from country and this album gives them from lonesome, to patriotic, family fun, to drive on. Awesome love it best album of the year!
on October 4, 2013
Man - this is a good album. Aaron did a good job - I have listened to this album over and over - not a bad song on it. 'Grandaddy's Gun' is a song that if you grew up in an environment such as I - the song will bring a tear to your eyes.
on September 15, 2013
We saw Lewis at AZ's 2013 Country Thunder, a terrific experience of 3 1/2 days of country music. I was surprised by what I heard. In my opinion, Lewis' music that day, (all written by him, with one exception), dominated. His honest and personal lyrics were such a refreshing change of pace from some of the other "top billing" performers who offered overproduced songs and cheaply glamorized beer and getting drunk. (I like my beer, but come on guys!) Lewis isn't a novice to the music scene either, having been a lead for the successful rock group, Staind. Who would have thought, hey? The Road is a collection of original stories, and each story contains something that will grab just about anyone with a real life. The lyrics make you think; the music is purer. I hope he continues to produce in this genre. This CD is definitely one of my most favorite country albums these days. Give it a good listen!
on January 11, 2013
I purchased this after seeing Aaron live in Mt. Pocono, PA. Truly a gifted artist and storyteller. With Amazon and my kindle it was a swift and easy purchase and download. Will not do it any other way!!!
on April 20, 2013
As a huge fan of Staind and Aaron Lewis I enjoy this cd as well. I am not that big of a country fan but am not disappointed with this. Don't get me wrong, it's country and he doesn't let you forget it, but if you like Aaron and listened to Town Line you know what to expect.
on February 6, 2013
I bought this album so I could have something to listen to when I am in the company of people who like country. I found the same heart and soul Aaron Lewis put into music for Staind. It brings me back to my country girl roots!
on April 4, 2014
He's a musician! A Damn Good Musician!! Love him in Staid. Really impressed me a few years ago in tour with Shinedown. The sincerity and musicianship were great. I'm pretty sure my daughter will be dancing to Zoe Jane when she marries.

His passion in this album and the view into his life as a musician and the trials he has endured when he'd rather be home are articulated very well. You feel the passion in his love of his daughters, wife, friends and family played to wonderfully constructed melodies.

A great driving CD.
on May 19, 2015
I'm not a fan of country music, more a Staind fan, but it is VERY admirable how Aaron Lewis can pick up a guitar and with his great voice transition from hard rock to country like he's been doing it his whole life???!!!!! He just have a heart felt soul voice for the music! Good job Aaron and keep it up!