Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Romance Angels Oracle Cards - Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis

on August 29, 2013
This is a really beautiful deck, and I absolutely love the app. I would like the option of being able to shuffle then deal automatically. The scrolling option to choose a card is nice, but when I read with actual cards, I choose from top to bottom. It just would save some of the hassle. Otherwise, I adore this oracle!
on December 28, 2013
The app is wonderful, lovely pictures, accurate readings. It is amazing how the outcome/advice is everytime! Only problem is that the app doesn't fit my tablet's format so I can hardly use the buttons on the bottom of the device. It works however wonderful on my phone! Shame also that the app cannot be copied to my SD card on my phone; that would save a lot of space!
on July 2, 2014
Beautiful cards. Love doing readings with them.
on March 11, 2016
These cards are wonderful and accurate!! I've used many cards but find these answer or tell me what I need to know and have been the best!! I highly recommend them!
on August 5, 2015