Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Rose of Camelot: Book One of The Rose of Camelot series
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 2, 2005
Joshua Cooper, A reviewer, December 1, 2005,

Great new find!

I was pleasantly surprised to come across a new book dealing with the time of King Arthur. This book drew me in very quickly, and I really wanted to find out what happens next! The author has brought a new twist on Arthurian characters - especially Merlin! I love this guy! And there was a lot of realism with the fighting - I could feel the fatigue, the aches and discomfort of wearing armor - everything had a believability to it. I was disappointed that the second book isn't out yet. Hopefully, part two will be out soon!

Also recommended: The Mists of Avalon; Mary Stewart's Merlin trilogy
on January 3, 2007
I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to the next book. I am very excited to find out what happens with Rose on her next jouney. I love stories that focus around the Arthurian Legends and was pleasently surprised to find even more ways to tell this story. James Phillip Cox has given us this with the Rose of Camelot.
on October 25, 2005
This book was exceptionally well written and highly entertaining. The story and characters kept me riveted, and I could not put the book down until I read the very last page. I can't wait to see what more James Philip Cox has in store for Rose with his next book. I HIGHLY recommend The Rose of Camelot!!!
on April 11, 2006
I loved this book! I could hardly put it down. I stayed up late most nights reading and was riveted. The characters came alive and Mr. Cox's writing is so visual. I hope that he is writing a second book continuing the story of

Camelot Rose.

I highly, highly recommend this book!
on December 16, 2007
I loved the Rose of Camelot. I read it cover to cover and I couldn't put it down. James is a gifted writer. Can't wait 'til his next one.