Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 30, 2015
Sang this song for many graduations...
Many of my friends love the words... That's because the words and melody allow time and space at the end of phrases...gives listeners time to let the words sink into their brains(sometimes shoots straight to your emotions) Goosebump song!!
on April 27, 2013
I downloaded this song to play at a funeral service. The family deeply appreciated having the song as part of their mother's service.
on February 14, 2014
I like listening to inspirational music. This song is among those I have chosen. I remember using this song as part of a dance routine with young students and the crowd was impressed with the routine and the choice of songs.
on January 4, 2014
A classic song. I used it at a party in the background of a memorial put together for folks how passed away throughout the year. It was beautiful and added to the emotional aspects of the memorial without being too depressing.
on June 26, 2015
This song gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. It's full of emotion and you can't help but get a lump in your throat when you listen to it. Very powerful and moving, great song.
on January 30, 2016
[[ASIN:B001GD6UAO The Rose] This song is slow and a little sad. It shows what great range Bette has. I got to see Bette in Las Vegas and she sang this song. It made me cry, very moving.
review image
on April 14, 2014
Bette's voice is the perfect compliment to the words. So it's an 'oldie' now but no one out there can could make this work like she could. Get a glass wine and hit shuffle and repeat...
on June 5, 2015
One of the all-time most beautiful songs sung by the best possible singer. Both her voice and her ability to make the listener feel the feelings in it are perfect for the song.
on June 1, 2013
I have loved this song ever since it came out but just got introduced to it again and decided to buy it so I could listen to it anytime I wish to.
on February 4, 2013
The unit was packaged well, It was exactly what I wanted when I ordered. The tracking information was cuurent and was delivered when promised..