Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 13, 2012
Wow, if you could climb in this guy's head at night, you wouldn't be able to sleep! The colorful manner in which he describes these troublesome children is as enjoyable as watching your child perform and receive a standing ovation. Okay, not really, but close!

You will like this and enjoy the antics of these infamously named characters!
on June 17, 2008
Jovial Bob Stine meets (shudder) R.L. Stine in this new series called Rotten School, an elementary boarding school for boys and girls. The Rottenest Angel (Book 10) features new kid Angel Goodeboy, who behaves in mean and sneaky ways to thwart fellow student Bernie Bridges, by getting him into big time trouble. Situations occur that are all too true in real life, such as Angel "accidentally" deleting Bernie's history report from Bernie's computer, and then acting in a self-deprecating way to show his remorse: Angel bangs his head against the wall, mea culpa! mea culpa! until Bernie grabs his head to make him stop. At that minute, Mrs. Heine, teacher and dorm supervisor, walks into the room and concludes that Bernie has been pounding Angel's head into the wall--which is exactly what Angel wanted to have happen. In many similar situations, Angel comes up smelling like a rose, and Bernie gets into trouble. That's the spooky part of this Stine series--the actions of these zany characters can be horribly real. Told in the first person by Bernie, it is well-written with excellent grammar, punctuation, textual variations, and is loaded with plenty of gross and corny boy-humor. Aptly and engagingly (and hysterically) illustrated by Trip Park, this series will appeal to reluctant and avid readers alike.
on February 16, 2009
The Rotten School series books are great! My boys love them. I read to them daily, and they usually pick one of the Rotten School books. They are funny and entertaining. My older son, 7 (almost 8), loves to read them in bed before he goes to sleep. I'm glad I have finally found a series he enjoys reading on his own.
on May 6, 2007
Starting with the morning announcements and reading the entire book is a treat for everyone. I enjoy reading the books to my grandchildren. We all sit (somewhat) cramped on the sofa. I read them the book and we all laugh together.
on January 2, 2015
I love this book because it really matches with the title and it has very describing words and doesn't even need pictures this is my first Rotten School book but I plan to read all of them.
on November 16, 2012
I love this series. I use it as a substitute to read in my older grade classrooms. The kids listen attentively and laugh through me reading the story. Its funny even for adults.
on January 22, 2014
kids just how ninjago jshsjsjsjsjs jshsjsjsjsjs Jen ninjago B-) b not next not next very jdjdjdhhchdjdkdjxjdhdhd nobody visit vBulletin get going
on April 24, 2013
Not sure how to review this as a product but it's a book I bought for my daughter. She read them... she loved the Rotton School series.