The Client List 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Rub of Sugarland When her out-of-work husband suddenly disappears, Riley Parks (Jennifer Love Hewitt) signs on to work as a masseuse in a spa. But when she learns that her new job will require servicing her clients' special needs, Riley must consider if she has what it takes to keep working there.
2. Turn the Page As she struggles with her husband leaving her and their two children, Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) finds evidence that suggests he was seeing someone else. Meanwhile, Linette (Cybill Shepherd) tries keeping her new suitor a secret.
3. Tough Love As Riley's (Jennifer Love Hewitt) complicated home life interferes with work, she faces a challenge from a jealous co-worker while trying to keep her family from falling apart.
4. Ring True Still unwilling to acknowledge her husband's disappearance, Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) refuses to attend an annual charity dance. A friend's appointment with Riley has Kendra (Naturi Naughton) worried that her fiancé will learn what really goes on at The Rub of Sugarland.
5. Try, Try Again A massage mishap breaks the ice with a sexy, eligible client, leaving Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) to wonder if she's ready to start dating. Meanwhile, Linette's (Cybill Shepherd) relationship with Garrett (Brian Kerwin) seems headed for the long haul until damaging secrets from Garrett's past force Riley to intervene.
6. The Cold Hard Truth Georgia (Loretta Devine) puts Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and the Spa Girls on high alert after she begins to suspect the police may be planning a raid at The Rub of Sugar Land. Meanwhile, Riley's two worlds collide when a friend finds Riley's hidden stash of cash. Dale (Greg Grunberg) encourages Evan (Colin Egglesfield) to come clean about his feelings for Riley, just as she starts to bond with a fellow single dad from school.
7. Life of Riley A co-worker's announcement to elope leads Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) to wonder about the imperfections of her marriage with Kyle (Brian Hallisay). Meanwhile, the Curl Up & Dry Salon is up for sale, but Linette (Cybill Shepherd) and Lacey (Rebecca Field) balk at the prospective new buyer. Lacey (Rebecca Field) reveals she has also been hiding a secret from Riley. Riley is concerned about a new girl in Evan's (Colin Egglesfield) life. Riley coaches an insecure client on some basic dating techniques.
8. Games People Play Tensions grow between Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and her co-worker, Selena (Alicia Lagano), when Selena and Evan (Colin Egglesfield) begin dating. Meanwhile, Riley considers the lack of a male role model in the house when her son, Travis (Tyler Champagne), gets caught in a "curious situation" with Taylor's (Elisabeth Rohm) daughter. Riley lends advice to one of her clients, a rodeo cowboy, when his relationship hits a wall. Linette (Cybill Shepherd) tries to compete with Taylor when she applies for a loan to buy the salon.
9. Acting Up Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) gives romance a try with the very charming and ever persistent Dr. Mark (Jon Prescott). But what starts as an elegant date at a country club event, ends with her past coming back, turning Riley's world upside-down. Meanwhile, Dee Ann (Desi Lydic) lands in hot water when she gets involved with a high-powered client. And Linette (Cybill Shepherd) and Lacey (Rebecca Field) face their first day of the "Reign of Taylor" at the Curl Up & Dry.
10. Past is Prologue Kyle (Brian Hallisay) returns to find Riley (Jennifer Love Hewitt) and the family he abandoned anything but welcoming. Meanwhile, Riley is entrusted with the reins of The Rub of Sugar Land after Georgia (Loretta Devine) is tipped off that authorities have her on their radar. This added new authority, however, puts Riley's secret life in jeopardy of being exposed.
The Client List - Featurette Watch a sneak peek of Jennifer Love Hewitt in Lifetime's new series The Client List.
The Client List - The Team Go Behind the Scenes with Jennifer Love Hewitt and the Production Team from Lifetime's "The Client List".
The Client List - Music Video Check out the music video of Lifetime's new hit series "The Client List," starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.
|Starring||Jennifer Love Hewitt, Loretta Devine|
|Supporting actors||Colin Egglesfield, Rebecca Field, Naturi Naughton, Alicia Lagano, Kathleen York, Cybill Shepherd, Brian Hallisay, Elisabeth Röhm, Desi Lydic, David Starzyk, Lea Coco, Mimi Rogers, Marco Dapper, Tyler Champagne, Cassidy Guetersloh, Hazel Sepenuk, Daniel Sobieray, Jason Alexander Charchan|
|Executive Producer||Ed Decter|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a really great movie and I'm not just because you get to see J L Hewitt in some sexy hot to die for outfits.
It is interesting how far one may go to better support their family when the bills seem to be piling up. I just have a problem with keeping it a secret from your spouse. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Richard Rivera
I was so disappointed when they took this show off the air. Almost everyone I talked to loved it!!! I bought this because I had missed some episodes!!! It was great!!!Published 1 month ago by Kkat007
This really was an amazing season and such a good show I practically power watched it. Jennifer Love Hewitt surprised me in her acting and she was really interesting, along with... Read morePublished 2 months ago by MiaVV
I love this show! Always had me anxiously waiting for the next episode. One of the few good shows that was still on TV. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This was an amazing movie, I enjoyed watching it! It's one of my top favorites for sure! It's worth watching.Published 4 months ago by Maria
It lacked gusto. Overall, a decent little story, but it had quite a feel of a movie made for regular TV. It is not a blockbuster hit. Save your money.Published 5 months ago by John W. Wagonis
I enjoy this series. There are things we do in life, that we may not be proud of, but have to get done for the good of others. Read morePublished 6 months ago by ZETA