The SAK Iris Hobo,Copper Metallic,one size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Leather and synthetic
- Printed plainweave lining
- zipper closure
- 22" shoulder drop
- 11" high
- 13" wide
- Shorter strap has a drop of approximately 11"
- Attachable strap is adjustable from a drop of 12.5" to 26"
Mark Talucci and Todd Elliott, founded THE SAK in 1989 with a singular handbag, created from a unique fabrication. The immediate success of this bag revealed a great demand in the marketplace for accessories crafted from unique textiles. Encouraged, they
- Product Dimensions: 13.9 x 11 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B003YXXJF8
- Item model number: Iris
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: