4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice leather, July 6, 2012
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
Very nice color and leather, lightweight and confortable to carry around, its got a very usefull open pocket at the front where you can throw in your cellphone. The only con is that it lacks more compartments within the bag, so as to divide the spaces

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, May 16, 2012
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
I was excited to receive this especially since I got it at a bargain! The leather of the bag is so soft, and the lining is pretty. The main compartment is roomy enough to fit my mobile phone, iPad, wallet, organizer, and makeup kit. Love this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected, November 16, 2012
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
I really like this bag. First of all, I thought the leather would be thin and flimsy. When I received the bag I was pleasantly pleased to find that the leather is thick and feels substantial. Yay! I love the pocket on each side, good for cell phone and lip gloss or even keys. Cannot fit all of those things in the small pockets on the outside but that is what the large interior is for. Do wish the inside had a zippered divider so there were more organization, but that doesn't bug me too much. The long strap for cross body is fabric, not impressed with that but the handles on the bag are leather and are more than long enough to slip over my shoulder. The color is an off-white, which is perfect since I've found pure white bags get yellow and dingy after a few seasons.
Love it, my first Sak bag and I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag...just the right size, January 9, 2013
LowRain (Tobyhanna, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
This bag is not only very attractive; it is just the right size (at least, for my needs). In addition to carrying my usual assortment of "stuff," I have enough room in this bag for an iPAD (in its case) or book, an extra pair of shoes, overnight necessities, or even a bottle of wine for a BYOB night out. The leather is beautiful, supple, and strong. The stitching is strong as well, and workmanship overall is high quality. While the handles are long enough to carry on the shoulder, the bag comes with an optional cross-body strap. Neither bulky/big nor too heavy (as satchels tend to be), this is the perfect bag. The red color is attractive -- not a bright red but not a dull red either -- just right! I love it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves it, February 12, 2013
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
She needed a new purse and wanted a real leather on that wouldn't fall apart. So far she loves and the leather construction seems substantial and well built

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Bag, January 17, 2013
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
I love this bag. I have not used it yet but it looks well made. Lots of pockets, nice leather. Pretty red color, not to bright but not dull either. Glad I make the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., April 26, 2012
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
This bag is very nice. The leather is supple and smells great. There is an outside pocket on the backside which is just right to drop your cell phone into. The inside is roomy with pretty lining with pockets also. Love it in the black and ordered it in red as well. Waiting for it come in :) can't wait...

5.0 out of 5 stars my first SAK but won't be my last!, September 4, 2012
This review is from: The SAK Reggio Satchel (Apparel)
I have seen SAK products for years, but this is my first purchase. The quality of this bag is comparable to DB BM and other high end brands but at a much more reasonable price. The interior is an unusual plaid pattern which isn't my favorite, but the design and quality of this bag is great. I love the side zips which easily hold my phone or sunglasses case. I don't use the long strap, but the dual handles are perfect for shoulder use. I will definitely purchase SAK again.

The SAK Reggio Satchel