5.0 out of 5 stars Both movies rock
Published on May 29, 2005 by RockChic4Life

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and Irratated!
Published on February 9, 2009 by Mary K. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Both movies rock, May 29, 2005
This review is from: The Sandlot/The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
When I was babysitting my cousins last year with my friend, they had The Sandlot with them and my friend and I had never watched it so we did when my cousins were sleeping and we fell in love with the movie and its characters, then in April of this year, we found out about the sequel and we rented it, which I must say is just about as good as the first one if not as good or better. The plot lines are a bit similar and a bit different, both have a kissing scene (First movie: Squints and Lifeguard, Second: Fingers and Kissing booth chick), and both have something lost over the fence where the dog is (First movie: baseball, Second: Rocket) and both have a Smalls, (First: Scotty Smalls, Second: His brother Johnny Smalls) and both have a character with a wise mouth (First: Ham, Second: Mac) but the Sandlot 2 has girls on their team, Hayley, Jenny, and Penny and they actually deal with a first love unlike in the first one when there was a crush on the lifeguard. Plus, the first one does deal more with baseball than the second one does...oh yeah, and both movies have insanely gorgeous guys (First: Benny, Second: David), but both movies are awesome.

Both movies are really funny and enjoyable, I'm definitely buying this pack. And if you liked the first one, there is a pretty good chance you'll like the second one.

My brother absolutley adored The Sandlot and refused to watch the sequel, but then he saw me and my friend watching it so he thought he would just give it a shot, and he liked it. So if you liked the first one, like I said, there's a good chance you'll like the sequel too.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Kids LOVED it!, January 18, 2007
Both my five year old & 2 year old LOVED this gift! They watch it all the time now on their PSP and it was quite the bargain for both movies! Definitely recommended! ~ Mommy in CA

5.0 out of 5 stars Both movies 2 thumbs up!, November 22, 2009
jklo (california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Sandlot/The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
I absolutly love both versions of the sandlot! The 1st sandlot is just wonderful on capturing the innocence of childhood. Kids are just so imaginative and the film really captures that. The 2nd one is just fantastic on capturing what 1st love feels like. I don't see why people don't like the 2nd one but I absoulty adore it! People just have to give it a chance!

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it, March 27, 2014
This review is from: The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
My son was excited. He is almost 18 and this was his all time favorite movie when he was little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball & Life Lessons, June 11, 2007
This review is from: The Sandlot/The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
My 3 year old & 5 year old LOVE these movies! Ties in well with their tball games & long summer days playing with kids in the neighborhood. Although there are some naughty words & name-calling, my kids know what words & actions are right & wrong so they know not to repeat those parts of the movies-or they will not be able to watch these favorite movies anymore. More importantly, my kids enjoy watching the comraderie between the kids in the movies, see the importance of practice to get better at a sport, they see that friends come in different shapes & sizes, with different quirks & levels of talent & best of all that the "coolest" guy in the movie is especially cool because he sticks up for the underdog.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed and Irratated!, February 9, 2009
I am very disappointed and IRRATATED, I receieved the PSP UMD movie Sandlot1/Sandlot2 in a very timely manner, however when I opened the holder they both fell out and I looked at the discs they both had like white smudges and it looked scratched up, I do realize that they were used, but it said very good condition, I then tried to play them both in my PSP and they both don't work.....I then emailed flinthills market and nobody responded to me, so I just spent $20.00 for nothing...basically.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball movies, May 6, 2014
This review is from: The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
this movie bought backs memories of when my kids when they played baseball with there friends..Its worth watching for the whole family young and old

4.0 out of 5 stars Eh, April 26, 2014
This review is from: The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
I love the sandlot movie but the second one was not that great Scott smalls in the first movie lost a priceless baseball in the backyard of the BEAST the biggest and the worst dog of all time . Benny Rodriguez pickled the BEAST and got the ball back they went to the BEAST"home and really got a shock when Mr Merdal tells them that he would have gotten the ball back for the kids . In the Sandlot 2 pretty much the same thing happened but on a much dumber version of the movie I was not thrilled with the movie

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting contrast of movies, March 16, 2014
This review is from: The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2 (DVD)
These two movies are both nice movies for kids. The first one is a classic and definutly superior, but they are both a lot of fun in their own ways. What mainly sets them apart is the contrast of main plot lines. The first is about kids playing baseball and accidently finding themselves in a local myth, while the second is more about relationship between players and the time period the film takes place in, with another myth thrown in randomly. They both also have a few basic life lessons and some fun humor to entertain slightly older viewers.

For those you have seen the first and not the second, I should warn you that the third act is a lot like the first film. Hopefully like me, you'll enjoy the first two thirds to forgive that part somewhat. It's thanks to that, I had to drop a star from this combo packs score.

Ultimatly Sandlot 5/5, Sandlot 2 3/5 but you should expereince it and find your own opinon.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 19, 2014
MY SON LOVE IT, HE LIKES THE SIMPLE THINGS LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE ON HIS PSP THIS AWESOME AND THE PRICE YOU CAN'T BEAT IT.

The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2
The Sandlot / The Sandlot 2 by David Mickey Evans (DVD - 2012)
$14.98