- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Citadel; 1st Carol Pub Group Ed 1990 edition (June 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806511699
- ISBN-13: 978-0806511696
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,123,954 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Sayings of Muhammad Paperback – June 1, 2000
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Mahatma Gandhi called this book "among the treasures of mankind," and it was found in Leo Tolstoy's pocket as he lay dying in the fields he used to till.
The author, an exceptionally gifted scholar and lawyer was founder of the Pan-Islamic Society of London, and was given the title "Sir" by the British government. This book was first published in 1905 by the Society.