The Scarben Sleepers Kindle Edition
|Length: 72 pages|
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
When "The Scarben Sleepers" was started from a using just a notebook and pencil back in 2001, it was in a courtyard behind Vanderbilt University between two Gothic churches. One was called Scarritt Bennett while the other one didn't have a name, nor was it as noticeable except for its eerie appeal with ancient styled architecture and big red doors. As I sat there quietly writing the opening page, I felt as if someone or something was going to creep up behind me, snatching me up just to bring me into their dungeon below. In January 2014, the book was finally completed and ready for the world.
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Occult
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Dark Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror > Occult