5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for those Christians ready for real change..., May 31, 2005
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
No feel-good message here. No fire and brimstone either. Just clear, biblical exhortation from a man with an obvious heart for following God. Murray's main point is that complete obedience, while impossible to practice, must be an absolute commitment on our part for us to walk in Christ. Basic things that are rote memorized truths in Christians minds are here restated in a way that will prod you to reconsider your level of true, deep obedience. I highly reccomend this book for anyone hungering for more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book, May 7, 2010
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
This book opened my eyes to God's requirement for obedience in our lives. I now understand that we are to follow Jesus' example and obey Him 'unto death'. The author presents a detail spiritual analysis of obedience and God's willingness to help us obey.

Great for anyone stugglinging to obey God in any area of their lives. I will keep this book to re-read whenever the need arises.

Sophie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, October 31, 2008
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
This book is an excellant book of obedience. This book will help you to grow in your walk with God. The older saints were very knowledgable & what was written back then if applicable now

5.0 out of 5 stars Old classic with real impact!, February 9, 2014
Although the style of writing is a little difficult to read, it still strongly communicate the power of God's Word.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic to be read and reread, November 13, 2013
This review is from: School of Obedience (Paperback)
This book has been the kind of classic that gets reread often and still brings new insight into the Christian faith.

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU must get this book, March 12, 2013
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
This book has so ingrained the missing link that I think so many overlook. I have a renewed emphasis to teach my children to seek to love God first and fully and from that love they will be driven to obey Him from which their blessings will overflow.

I unfortunately don't have the time to go into grave detail but I gave it to my husband to read and he highlighted over mine. It is now just pages of yellow--lol. Meaning that it is just so good that every point just stands out.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blessings of Obedience, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
The blessings of obedience is an excellent book. I would order it again for a bible study. I would also recommend Praying Hyde,

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and wonderful food for the soul!, April 8, 2011
This review is from: Blessings Of Obedience (Paperback)
I love learning new and exciting things about God! There is always something to learn and apply to our lives, when Christ is involved!

The School of Obedience