5.0 out of 5 stars Good information for young people interested in nature
My wife had found a copy of this book and was so impressed with the information inside she wanted to get a copy for our grandson.
There many interesting and informational facts not only children, but adults too about a subject not every one knows about, and not a topic normally not talked about.My wife feels children will learn a good lesson from reading this
Published 20 months ago by Bernard E. Bradley

1.0 out of 5 stars thats nasty
Published on March 16, 2005 by Blabbernackle

5.0 out of 5 stars Good information for young people interested in nature, December 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, March 15, 2010
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
I volunteer at my local zoo and take my grandchildren there often. From the beginning I've told them 'If it eats, it poops'. This book expands on that theme in so many ways - animal type, carnivore vs herbivore, geographic area, weather and territoriality. My second-grader grandson could read the book with some help and the pictures illustrate the text so even the young ones enjoy it. Information and humor (who can read about the blue-footed booby and not laugh?) all in one book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but some children may need adult support, August 9, 2013
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
I am a second grade teacher and thought the book would be a great addition to my science library. And although I still do, there are a few students who may not be mature enough for some of the information. Still great information but probably better for older grades.

5.0 out of 5 stars While waiting..., July 26, 2014
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
Very interesting and informative. We put it in the magazine rack in the bathroom!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars PoOp in Ure PoOp!, June 16, 2005
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
Poop, actually, tastes rather "truckish." You know, a truck and a sweedish dude combined. This book is poopalishis, and it is equipped with "smells" of the actual thing, to feel like ure part of the action. Poop on, my fryes!
- (I actually HAVE fryles, btw.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I read this to my kids at dinner!, March 26, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
I read this book every night! It is very colorful! If you like poop, you would love this book (I do) It talks bout' all the different poops! I could just talk for years about this chewy book. I dream about poop every night from this book! I want you to read it. DO NOT USE AS A GAG GIFT IT IS A REAL GOOD BOOK!!! Never use as gag becase it is so creamy!

Sighned,
A poop fan

1.0 out of 5 stars thats nasty, March 16, 2005
This review is from: The Scoop on Poop (Paperback)
do you actually want your children to be reading liturature about nothing but poop and human excrements? this is a disgrace to go liturature everywhere, having kids read about poop. Hey author! how sick can you get?One of my friends bought this book and told me about it and read me some pages. hurl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont read this book that gives books everywhere a bad name. instead of reading trash like this, read Redwall.

The Scoop on Poop
The Scoop on Poop by Wayne Lynch (Hardcover - June 24, 2002)
Used & New from: $42.38