Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The 10 Second Kiss
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 10, 1999
Ellen really has her crap together about her life and going through her personal trials like dealing with cancer....MORE THAN ONCE. And she has some good, practical and effective ideas about relationships that make you think "Hey! That's so stupidly simple! Why haven't I thought of that?". THAT'S why I love her book...Now, why do I hate the book? The majority of text in her book was nothing more than unbearably brazen upsells to order MORE of her "relationship aid" materials/programs or to attend her seminars...(for starters, there was an ORDER FORM in the back of the book). It almost made you feel as if you were'nt getting the COMPLETE experience unless you DID....The book in itself SHOULD be enough...With all her advertising material WITHIN her OWN material, it feels a billboard is put in front of my face, preventing me from continuing what I'm reading...reminds me when I surf the net and have to deal with pop-up ads and windows that prevent me from continuing on my way....She strokes herself more than the average hormonally-driven teenager. And that's why it's collecting dust on my bookshelf to this very day...on my shelf UNFINISHED I might add....
on July 26, 1999
This is a wonderful, touching and inspirational book that made me laugh and cry. She saves the best for last and her last chapter called "The 24 hour Day," has completely changed the way I live my life. If you want to be motivated to make changes in your life and relationship, read her last chapter and Conclusion first. She gives you a sense of power over your own life and the choices you make. It made me see the light and I will never forget her message. Whenever I am down, I reread that chapter and feel so lucky to be alive. Ms. Kreidman doesn't give you a lot of sychobabble like all the others I've read. She talks from the heart and not from the head. She makes having a great relationship so simple. For a few dollars her book did what thousands of dollars and years of therapy couldn't do. Our communication and sex life is better than ever. If every couple read this book, marriage counselors would be out of business.
on October 4, 1999
At first I thought this book must be insane, challenging people to kiss for 10 seconds, but this book truly is hard hitting, head on, thought provoking reading. I have tried it in my own life and the results are exciting, to say the least! Tips on the 10 second kiss are not the only gems in it...This book is a "must read" for anyone looking to keep their relationship full of spark!
on March 12, 1999
I know it sounds unbelievable but I am now getting married because of this book. It really is the best book I've ever read. She gives you things to do at the end of each chapter and my boyfriend didn't know what hit him. We had been going out for 2 years and he wasn't ready to commit to marriage. Last week he surprised me with an engagement ring and said he can't believe the change in our relationship. He's now reading it too. I've given it to my parents and three people I work with who are having problems in their marriage. A big 10 second kiss to Ellen!!!
on January 7, 1999
I read this book to get some helpful tips on bringing my mairaige back to what it should be. After a close call for a horrible breakup of my family unit, I needed all the help possible. After many prayers (and still doing so) I sought out any information for help. I had seen and heard this author many times on t.v., and radio, and dicided she sounded very insightful. So true, the book was extremely helpful, and I recommend this to long married folks, on the brink of divorce or breakup couples, and families. Also to newly weds (To be informed from the start helps). And to happily married couples who are interested in keeping their lovelife ALIVE. Marraige and relationships are hard, and books like this definitely will help.
on May 18, 2011
Practice this book's suggestions and see if a spark does not turn in to a flame! Small,timeless, helpful tips on how to keep passion alive with your partner. As a wife I can say that if my husband even tried one of these consistently-I would be thrilled!
on January 29, 2000
Once again, Ellen delivers. I love her playful and fun approach to relationships. So many other relationship author are so serious. A ten second kiss is indeed a "little thing" but romance is all of those little things we do every day to say "I love you."
on October 2, 2011
The 10 Second Kiss is my second favorite book and I have to write a review. The Holy bible is my first favorite book. I love this book, especially since I am a romantic and am in love with the idea of rekindling the passion in a relationship before ending it indefinitedly.

This book is for lovers who want to re-ignite their love and passion. It's a great book. I purchased several and passed them out to my friends. One of which accused me being at fault for her becoming inpregnated again from the renewed sparks that came about after she tried the book on her husband. That's funny and great. Everyone who loves and want to keep it flowing should own this book. I absolutely love it...

Some of my creative work: Reflections of A Woman Child (Volume 1)

Loretta Germany
on August 25, 2011
The 10 Second Kiss was the most helpful relationship book I've ever read. A family friend gave it to me at my wedding shower and it was the best gift I received. It was so easy to put into practice and really helpful. Even reading it 12 years ago, the points she made still stick in my head. If you only have the money for one relationship book, buy this one. It could save you a fortune in divorce bills later.
on November 28, 2002
There are a few good ideas in this books, but you have to actually want to do these things. This is a typical self help book were a lot of people think their problems can be solved just by reading it. A lot of the tips are easier said than done. Yes, it's easy to think about kissing your mate for 10 seconds, but how many times do you actually do that? Ellen Kreidman gives a lot of great examples on how to improve your relationships. But you still have to work at it yourself. Not a bad book.