5.0 out of 5 stars "An Absolute One to Read"
Published on June 24, 2011 by cagey9

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiction, close to truth, but nevertheless fiction.
Published on September 7, 2011 by Steven Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars "An Absolute One to Read", June 24, 2011
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
When was looking to purchase this book for my Kindle, there was one review. I liked what was said and figured I might as well take a shot and read it. The author did a great job keeping me interested. I could not walk away from the story and finished it in less then two days. It all makes perfect sense to me about the Kennedy killing. Don't over look this book, at the price I purchased it I would do it again. I MUST READ......"Good job Roger Levine"

5.0 out of 5 stars Great JFK theory!, October 23, 2010
Conspiracy? Absolutely. Roger had me fact checking after reading this novel. It is very well written and researched. You can tell the event effected him. Wonderful Kennedy assassination theory novel!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fiction, close to truth, but nevertheless fiction., September 7, 2011
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book thinking it was non-fiction and read it to the last chapter thinking it would conclude with some evidence in support of same. I wondered why the name Zapruder was changed throughout the narrative, but kept reading. It does a good job of including the various and sundry theories, and newly released evidence of the conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Unfortunately it ends disappointingly as a fictional character's narrative. If you have studied the Kennedy assassination books currently on the market and recently released tome by the researcher of the ARRB, all of the pieces make perfect sense. Add in the internet You Tube productions regarding Sartee, and there you have the book. I guess it does make it pallatable to a new reader to the subject, for that I give it three stars; one for each dollar it costs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, May 6, 2013
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
Book had a lot of facts put together nicely.
It would make a great movie,I would pay to see it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret of the Century, April 23, 2012
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
This book is very well documented and a worthwhile read, if you are at all interested in getting to the truth of the assasination of John F. Kennedy & the subsequent cover-up. This was & still is one of the greatest travesties of justice and it should be reopened to let the truth be known. I would highly recommend this book. I bought it to read on my Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good novel about the Crime of the 20th Century, June 2, 2014
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
The book holds you spellbound all the way until the end. The main character, "Jake" is the symbolic grandson of Abraham Zabruder, though this is a novel so the names are changed to protect the innocent. Most Americans today agree that there was some sort of conspiracy that took place in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. How it played out is anyone's guess, but Levine, the author, leaves this to no doubt. Of all the various theories, Levine's theory is probably pretty close to what probably occurred that fateful day in November, 1963. To be clear, Gerald Posner's thesis that Oswald pulled the trigger and killed Kennedy is simply preposterous to any informed Kennedy assassination reader. If you prescribe to Posner's theory, please don't bother to read this book. But, most likely you as many others do not buy the government's magic bullet theory, so this book's for you! This novel pretty much outlines the conspiracy events and what may have happened. It's up to you the reader to decide! Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good details of the events, March 7, 2013
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
Worth reading to get more insights into this event. Brought some very worthwhile updates into happenings and the coverups that took place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, January 6, 2013
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
Interesting read that made sense from a big picture. I can see how this conspiracy could play out and is very understandable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fiction, but probably somewhat accurate., December 7, 2012
This review is from: The Secret of the Century (Kindle Edition)
I don't generally like fiction, but this book held my attention. A lot of it is plausible, who knows, it might be very close to the actual truth but probably is just a very educated guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Story, May 1, 2012
Better than Stephen King's 11/22/63. Five stars.
I am somewhat new to the Kennedy assassination literature, but being a fiction reader, wanted to avoid the seemingly endless non-fiction tomes associated with it while still getting a historical background. I was looking for something with a heartbeat which is why I purchased Stephen King's book which I thought was very good, if a bit too long and a bit too pricey.
After reading the King book, I wanted to get a little more perspective and stumbled upon this book and wow, talk about something with a heartbeat! I thought the original premise was fantastic (somebody actually witnessing the killer as he shoots Kennedy) and the story sucked me right in and kept me riveted till the end - couldn't put it down, thank god I wasn't working that day.
Bottom Line, I thought this book was a better book than the King book, more engrossing, a heck of a lot shorter and a heck of a lot cheaper, and still providing a good historical background to the assassination. Highly recommended.

The Secret of the Century