Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Secret Dancer Exercise Pole
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2012
I love this pole! I easily installed it into my bedroom to put on a great little show that night and take it down after, but once I saw it up I had to leave it! The shiny chrome pole looked so classy in my room. I have it on hard wood floors and it doesn't even slide around while I'm doing my thing. This was a great buy!
on July 26, 2015
Do not buy this!!! It's extremely flimsy. Basically unusable. I screwed it into my ceiling...well that doesn't matter because the actual pole comes out of the base you attatch to the ceiling if you don't check it every 3 spins. This pole is designed like a pressure rod like most are, but this one doesn't lock so you can only spin one way. Otherwise you'll be shortening it and it will fall out of the ceiling base. Even if you're only spinning one way, I have mine on a linemt floor, it slides everywhere. There's little peices of the rubber base all over my floor that got scraped off from constantly moving. So awful.
on April 16, 2012
Great! Can't be happier with this item it look great and easy to set up. Im also a photographer and the ladies love posing with the pole. I just want to know if there any way that i can purchase another extra ceiling cap. To leave one permanent at my place and the other one to take it to other places.
on May 18, 2012
Product was not sturdy at all. Way too flimsy and i didnt feel safe using it. didnt wanna buy one really expensive but, i guess i shouldve because i basically wasted my money.
on September 14, 2014
Lovely
on July 12, 2012
Havent use it yet but look like its gonna be very fun can't wait to try it own my husband so we can have lots of fun
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse