5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful
Published on February 27, 2011 by Hyacinth's Mom

1.0 out of 5 stars the background music is too loud and it drowns out ...
the background music is too loud and it drowns out some of the words so it is difficult to understand .
I wish i could exchange it.
Published 1 month ago by Erica

5.0 out of 5 stars Blissful, February 27, 2011
This review is from: The Secret of Healing: Meditations for Transformation and Higher Consciousness (Audio CD)
This meditation CD is a perfect way to enhance your daily practice or motivate you to continue in an effortless way when you feel the tendency to stop. It is accessible to everyone. I have used this daily since receiving it, listening to portions as recommended. The background music is calming and beautiful. Dr. Chopra's words bathe you in big, cosmic ideas that are planted in your consciousness to surely bloom when they are ready. I highly recommend this CD to all. Peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome CD - for the open minded!, March 21, 2011
If you are at the level of accepting higher wisdom and open to be "taken" by it, then this CD is for you. I have started meditation some time ago and these AFFIRMATIONS are in total harmony with the rest of my practice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, February 25, 2011
Another wonderful guided meditation from Deepak. The accompanying music is beautiful and adds a great deal to the mediation. Can't wait for the next in the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Empowering !, April 6, 2011
I bought this album here on amazon and it was totally worth it. Can someone please tell me what kind of music that is in the background? I love it with all my heart. Deepak did a phenomenal job on this one. His voice is calm and soothing, but most importantly the sutras are empowering! One feels a sense of joy and freedom from worries after listening to this cd. I listen just like he instructs, about 10 minutes at a time, but you can do as you wish.

Again, any info on the background music is very much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, April 2, 2011
J. Espinosa (Miami, Fl. USA) - See all my reviews
This is the perfect meditation CD for me. Deepak Chopra's voice is soothing and calming to begin with, and the backround music just transports me to somewhere else. I listen every evening, to relax after always stressful days. One of my best purchases!

5.0 out of 5 stars tough at first but great after a few listens, May 30, 2011
This meditation series was not what I was expecting but it turned out to be an excellent companion. Give it a few listens and you will start to figure it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional CD!, December 17, 2011
Stephen L Case "Possibility Thinker - PEACE S... (Stuart, Treasure Coast, Florida, USA United States) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best CD's I have ever heard. Plan to spend 15 - 30 minutes a day and it has the possibility of transforming your life. I have been dealing with significant pain and a life threatening health issue. Deepak's calming voice and the incredible content have been a blessing. The real joy is that my fear of death has been completely removed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight forward help, June 5, 2011
Deepak Chopras latest product is a compilation of old indian transformational mantras which, if listened to regularly will help transform your

consciousness to vibrate on a higher level. Read by Dr. Chopra in english they already have had an effect on us after listening daily for about a

week. This is a great CD. It helps us change the way we think of our selves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deepak does it again, April 3, 2011
With his newest CD of guided meditations, author, healer, and Chopra Center co-founder, Dr. Deepak Chopra takes the meditation experience to a new level by connecting us to the the profound, transformational, and timeless teachings of the Yoga Vasista. Brilliant by any standard and healing in so many ways, this CD is a must-have. Thank you Deepak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deepak does it again :), September 11, 2011
I absolutely love this CD. I listen to one sutra a day since there are seven of them, and that works well for me, because I also listen to a few of his affirmations you can find at [...]. A few of those plus the sutra for the day and I'm a happy camper. :) If you're not into going deep within you may not like these, so I recommend listening to the samples before buying. If you want lighter, easier affirmations, try anything by Louise Hay.

Rate and Discover Movies