Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Secret Lost at Sea (Nancy Drew #113)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on April 11, 2002
...The Secret Lost at Sea, by Carolyn Keene, is about an eighteen year old girl, named Nancy. Nancy goes to Bridgehaven Seaport to investigate a mystery. During her stay there, scary and dangerous things happen to her. Once, she even fell off a whaling ship and almost got killed! Who is guilty? How did she fall off? I recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery, suspense, and adventure. I liked this book because it has a breathtaking theme, and once you start reading it, you can't put it down until you are finished. I think the author's message was to never give up, no matter how difficult what you are doing is. Sink into this book, you'll enjoy it. To unearth what happens to Nancy, you have to read the book!
on October 27, 2011
I like The Secret Lost at Sea. It's neat that Nancy goes to Bridgehaven, Connecticut to pose as a visiting student for a quaint New England town of tall ships and taller tales.
on December 19, 2013
I chose this rating, because it came in good shape
yes I would recommend this purchase
there were no dislikes about this purchase
on October 23, 2015