5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener...
This book has greatly impacted my life. I've been a Christian for many years and read a lot of books ... this is one that changed me! Dr. Fife backs up everything with scriptures and it not only lines up with the Word of God, but also illuminates it.
Published on October 31, 2003 by PS

3.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Place
Very inspiring. This book gives a completely different insight to prayer life & want is possible through such a prayer life. The biblical principles within the pages are explained very well & are inspiring.
Published 4 months ago by Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener..., October 31, 2003
PS (Greenville, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
Much of this book is a direct transcription from Dr. Fife's personal journals written while in his Secret Place walking and talking with God. If we could purchase a "red-letter" edition, much of it would be in red as much of it is God speaking.
This book is meat - not milk. (Hebrews 5:14)
If you are a believer, agree with me that I will pay the price to find the entrance to the path that will carry me to the well of His presence ... and I will do the same for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, June 7, 2005
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
This book is for the child of God who not only desires a closer relationship with the Father but the one who is willing to go after the things of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Guide, July 12, 2002
Ryon J. Cobb "rycobb" (Tallahassee, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
If there is a prophetic guide for this end-time revival, this would have to be the book! By taking you to the true "Secret Place," Dr. Dale A. Fife prophetically reveals God's true plan for His people,w hich is to have fellowship with Him. This book is especially good for anyone in the five fold ministry or an intecessory prayerer. God Bless this man for this book.......

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to have your SPIRITUAL EYES OPENED !, March 5, 2003
barbara s Jackson (washington, dc United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
I had got this book awhile ago and I had never Read it until DC had this major Blizzard of feb 03. I had been trying to read the awesome book. But, it was not the time for me to read it. I read it in two days. During this storm I had the time to do nothing but read and absorb. This book will truly open your eyes hear mind and spirit to know the Holy Father.I passed this book on to the Pastor of my church and I am telling others to get the book. It is worth losing a little sleep over. You will be rewarded for it. You can FIND HIM NOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book!, July 3, 2005
C. P. (Phoenix,AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
I am a avid reader of Christian books. This was one of the best if not the best book I ever read. It really takes you on a guided journey into the Secret Place.This book definitely took me to a higher level with God.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome book, March 26, 2003
Rachael (north east, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
All of you who are truly searching for intimacy with Christ, READ THIS BOOK. It clears up a lot of ideas in the Bible that most people didn't catch. Through visions and dreams, Dale was about to supposedly walk with Christ and meet in his presence. One must read the book to truly understand, but as I have read, it almost seemed like Dale was going crazy and I'm afraid to believe it...but from what I read and understand, being fifteen, It does line up with the Bible. I had gone to a cult when I was younger and now I am quite cautious when I read this. All people should check it out and make sure it does line up..

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, August 21, 2007
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
This book was a gift from heaven, for a month I savored every page, looked up every scripture reference and digested every line as I paused prayed and allowed the Holy Spirit to speak to me, I had a journal next to me, it became a "must" for the Spirit would give me so many things . I literlally brought revival to my heart, God used it to bring Spiritual insight into His ways, His purposes, His heart, I'm very greatful for this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Place:Passionately Pursuing HIs Presence, August 2, 2007
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
I really liked this book. It encourages you to know there are greater and deeper encounters with God that you can have and a deeper place in Him where you can live. I shared it with a friend and she decided in the first few pages she wanted the book for herself and another friend to have to read and re-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, June 12, 2007
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
I absolutely positively agree with all of the comments that were given.

I just wanted to add one. I love how Fife conveys his dialogue with the Lord -- there is such candor in it and I was like -- YES!!!!! -- he hears the same type of language, etc...I do! I'm not that weird after all -- I'm just Kingdom Normal :0)

Anyways, if you are considering purchasing this book -- get it and read it!!!! You will be immensely blessed. Fife is obedient to the Lord and sound in the Word.

5.0 out of 5 stars You are Highly Favored of God if you Have Read This Book!, December 7, 2007
This review is from: Secret Place (Paperback)
This is one of the best books I have EVER read about the PRESENCE of God!
The only negative thing I have to say is...I regret that it was not in hardback. This is a book that I will gladly pass down through my generations. I normally do not write reviews but in this case...If the Rapture takes me away....This is the path to His Presence!

The Secret Place