Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2003
My daughter received this book for her 7th birthday yesterday and we had to read it right away. We had so much fun reading it. The book has pop ups and props that make it especially fun for both of you. We enjoy books by this author, but this is probably my favorite. Any little girl will enjoy opening the packages on each page and getting the accessories to make her a little princess.
on January 17, 2015
My grandaughter, age 4, LOVED this book, especially all the 'secrets'. she loves PINK and pretending to be a Princess. as well as BLING: She spent several days at Christmas reading this book with her Mom Who also loved the book. Hope your little 'princess' likes it as much as we did!