5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, November 27, 2011
fernanda (fort pierce, fl, US) - See all my reviews
Bought the complete series for my 12 yr old sister and she absolutely loved them all. She's a fan of mystery books so that was a perfect gift for her :) Thank you Pseudonymous Bosch for your brilliant mind and wonderful sense of humor. My sis wasn't too happy that the collection is complete and is still hoping that one day there will be a 6th book! lol. I absolutely recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars picky 9 year old loved this, February 12, 2013
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
we had a good reader on our hands who was bored...even with such great reads as '39 clues' and 'warriors'. we found book one of the 'secret' series in the local library, quite by accident, and our son, finn, devoured it. it is a book that pushes the boundaries and truly surprises readers by offering things like alternative chapter endings, paragraphs that are spaced differently, bolded or offered in strange fonts, footnotes that are surprising, humorous and speak directly to the reader in first person, and recipes, silly illustrations (even a comic book segment in the middle of one book) and glossaries or, at the end of book 3 - "max-ernest's one hundred hellos" (in many different languages).

bottom line, this is for the kid who enjoys adventure but who has an active and smart brain. such fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, November 14, 2012
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
Any book that can turn a 12 year old into an avid reader must be a good one. My daughter read the first book in record time. She hasn't stopped, she says she can't put them down. Any moment she has she is reading. Just fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars best book ever!!!!!!, May 20, 2013
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
i got the first book from a aunt and when I read it I finished it in about 1 day. When i was done i felt like i needed to read the other books. i kept begging for my parents to buy me the books. and so on my birthday I got a Amazon gift card and now I am going to buy this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves these books., February 21, 2013
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
My daughter loves these books and has read the entire series since Christmas. She is 10 years old and would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves this, January 2, 2013
Nankan (Toledo, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
She was thrilled to receive this as a present. She's 10 and loves to read, especially book series for young people.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible series., November 2, 2012
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
I wish I had been able to buy this box set. $21 is an incredible value. I bought my 10 year old daughter the first 2 and she was hooked. She admitted to reading slower to make them last. We bought the 3rd and 4th and she is awaiting the 5th book to be placed in her hot little hands. She says this is her favorite series ever. She's an avid reader and we struggle with finding advanced material that isn't too mature for her. She has no interest in HP. Secret series has a special place on the shelf. Buy this box set for a child you love. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th grader Loved this Series, April 12, 2014
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
My 5th grader has a hard time finding books that interest her, and this series was up her alley. She loved them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheles buys, April 7, 2014
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
Awesome books. My daughter loves these books. On her third on already. Highly recommend this series of books. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series!, April 5, 2014
This review is from: The Secret Series Complete Collection (Paperback)
My 12 year old son plowed through this series and LOVED them. The main character is a girl (which I didn't know when I bought them) but he still said it was one of the best series he had read in a long time!

The Secret Series Complete Collection
The Secret Series Complete Collection by Pseudonymous Bosch (Paperback - October 2, 2012)
$38.99