5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Soundtrack CD by Rhonda Byrne
Published on January 11, 2007 by Elizabeth Lickliter

Published on February 16, 2007 by David Zekert

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE ORIGINAL MUSIC as separate tracks -music and audio are mixed, February 16, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Hey just want to warn people that this is NOT the ORIGINAL MUSIC by itself. It's the teachers speaking over the music. Although many people know this fact (read the fine print), until the original score DOES get released (to the public) I want everyone looking for the original music to keep looking 'cause this ain't it!!! Maybe contacting the company who filmed the movie (Prime Time Productions & Paul Harrington) and requesting that it be released for retail purchase will help?

Hope this helps and if you DO find the orginal score PLEASE respond to this review!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Soundtrack CD by Rhonda Byrne, January 11, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This is one of the best inspirational pieces of work I have listened to in a long, long time if ever. The DVD is exceptional to watch and listen to; however having the CD helps to keep on track with what a person is trying to achieve for themself from watching the movie. This is great to have the CD of it so one an listen to it anywhere, not just have to have a DVD player to watch the movie! You can pop this in and listen to it in your car, listen to it anywhere one is allowed to listen to cd's at. Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, March 1, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I bought this CD so that I could take the movie with me while I drive through traffic. It is an audio movie. I listen to it over and over again and again. It is amazing, but each time I listen to it something else pops out at me that I did not "hear" previously. It has helped me to remain aware of what I am thinking and putting out to the universe. After all, the concepts sound easy, but making the practice a habit does take some time. If you loved the movie and like listening to CD's in your car, you will love this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like watching the DVD, January 19, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I love the secret DVD and was looking forward to getting this set. It is a great way to reinforce the teachings of the DVD but I must admit that having the entire soundtrack with sound effects can be a bit distracting. I would love to own an expanded edition with all of the teachers able to share in a little more detail.

That said, I love it and am very glad to own it.

5.0 out of 5 stars God Bless You People (Rhonda Byrne, et al)., September 28, 2009
Piping Davey (Twin Cities, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Simply BEAUTIFUL. I feel so Blessed and Fortunate. It is precisely what I had presumed/hoped it would be. After viewing the DVD in its entirety several times after purchasing it back in April - I have made a habit of watching it for at least an hour or so almost every night since then. I am thrilled that I can now listen to the same thing whenever I am driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to My Ears!, July 22, 2010
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Whenever things don't go the way I would like it to or a negative thought comes into my mind.....I just pop this CD into the player.....after awhile.....there's a calmness in me or my surrounding that just makes everything more approachable.
Sometimes I listen to it with my earphones on and just let it play while I try to go to sleep.....maybe subconsciously.....maybe consciously.....it just seems to give me a more heads-up on the next day when I get up. This CD will give you hope. Something that most of us have given up on. Although there are some beautiful background music playing at times, the main concentration are the uplifting messages of the guest speakers on this CD. I don't think you would regret purchasing this CD. I sure didn't. I listen to it often. It's as if I have a group of cheer leaders encouraging me to not give up on life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, May 25, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This CD is great! I also have the book and it exactly the same. What I like about it is that I can listen to it in the car. Although I haven't seen the DVD yet, I am sure that this is the movie soundtrack. Message is great and yes, it really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars CAR PERFECT, May 15, 2007
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
ITS WONDERFUL TO LISTEN TO IN THE CAR. FOR SOME OF US, ITS THE ONLY TIME WE HAVE A MOMENT TO OURSELVES. GREAT PICK-ME-UP TO START YOUR DAY ON THE WAY TO WORK. ITS NOT JUST MUSIC, ITS THE PEOPLE SPEAKING JUST AS IN THE MOVIE. MOST PEOPLE FIND IT HARD TO FIND THE TIME TO WATCH THE SECRET DVD AS OFTEN AS THEY SHOULD, WITH THIS SOUNDTRACK YOUR NOT TAKING ANYTIME AWAY FROM ANYTHING ELSE~ ITS TIME YOU ALREADY HAVE IN THE CAR.

REMEMBER: EVERYTHING IS ENERGY! LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE! THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS! BE GRATEFUL~ EVEN IF THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO BE GRATEFUL FOR IS THAT YOU HAVE THE EYES TO READ THIS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Editing, April 15, 2007
Kuru (Haiku, Hi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This is a great edit of the DVD. The best presenters are featured here without so much emphasis on getting more, but on living life to the fullest. The music is dramatic and creates wonderful emphasis on the CD. Plus, it's great to replay in the car.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret Soundtrack, August 12, 2013
This review is from: The Secret Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Very inspirational. I had seen the movie, and I had thought that it would be similar to the movie, I didn't realize that they would have all the sound effects on the Audio CD as well, it's a little distracting when you're trying to listen.

The Secret Soundtrack
The Secret Soundtrack by Rhonda Byrne (Audio CD - 2006)
Rate and Discover Movies