- File Size: 565 KB
- Print Length: 217 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Createspace (August 7, 2014)
- Publication Date: August 7, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007ZFDTWE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #280,085 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Secret Trinity: Unearth (Fae-Witch Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Here are my main problems with it:
1. The author doesn't use contractions in her dialogue. If it were once in a while, then fine. Likewise if the author was writing in a particular dialect. She's not, though, and she does it throughout the book. These are regular people - or at least they're supposed to be regular people until the big plot reveals toward the end - and regular people speak in contractions.
2. The author isn't terrific at using correct grammar and punctuation, either. Lots of missing commas. I know I sound like I expect perfection (I don't), and I understand that liberties can be taken with the rules if you want your writing to sound a certain way. I do that myself, in fact. The problem is, as I've already explained, that the end result "sounds" like nothing in real life. I caught a handful of misused words that were pretty obvious, too - you could tell she was really aiming at a different word and just didn't realize what the word she ultimately chose meant.
The end result is a story that sounds like it was written by a high school kid in a rush to get the words out and who isn't bothering to take the time to hear them in her head as she's writing them.Read more ›
Ari is an adopted girl with hidden powers on her way to college with her two best friends Morgan and Kayla. Ari has never had a boyfriend that wasn't a jerk, so she makes a pact with her girlfriends to not date for the semester. Unfortunately, the first day of class, she meets the drool-worthy Liam and tries unsuccessfully to withstand his charms. Knowing that he will be returning to Ireland at the end of the semester, Ari tries not to fall in love with him, but fails. He invites her and her friends to a semester in Ireland in the study abroad program and they all get permission to go.
Ari's hidden powers include once being able to levitate and being able to see clips of the future. She believes that there is a man in her woods that knows something about her, but is unable to get him to reveal who or what his intentions are when he eventually shows himself to her. He warns her to stay away from Liam and threatens her by causing earthquakes beneath her feet. He tells her that Liam is a liar and her enemy, but will not reveal anymore than that and she doesn't believe him.
This book did not use profanity or have sex although there was a lot of kissing. All the characters were interesting and fun to read about.Read more ›
The storyline began much like others in this genre, the main character sharing a last summer dip in the river with here two best friends, prior to all three of them leaving home for college. We find through the course of a few pages that she has trouble with picking decent guys. Is athletic and a trained dancer. Is an only child with a middle class set of values and lifestyle. And then the first part of the mystery unfolds. The recently dismissed jock boyfriend gets rough with her in a late night chat on the lawn. Out of nowhere come a large rock that knocks this guy out, as he was in the process of getting aggressive. The plot begins to thicken as we learn of her fears of this stranger, how this has not been the first time he interfered in her life and how she once was nearly drowned by a bad guy and saved by this stranger.
The girls are off to college and although a pact had been formed that they all swear off relationships for a time, Ari meets the dream guy. The 'special' one who has the looks, persona and good vibes that sweep her off her feet. As they become romantically involved, winter approaches and this new flame will soon be returning home to Ireland. As the time approaches, his wealth become evident... and just a she is about to leave, he produces three first class tickets for the three girls to join him in school in Ireland.
At this point the plot twists again and that nagging suspicion in the readers mind was proven valid. What was up is now down, what was to be is not, who she is is revealed.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Young Adult fantasy novel utilising Celtic Irish mythology. Very good! A young woman starts college with her friends. Read morePublished 13 days ago by michael wood
If you have Nook, you can own the trilogy + glass castles as a digital boxed set for $5.99. I've passed the info on to Amazon. Dang! Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kindle Customer
Unearth is a rather quick read centered around Aria, a new college student with some very odd abilities. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Michelle @ In Libris Veritas
Not my thing at all, and I typically like fantasy and YA books. I was very disappointed. I bought it based on the sample, but then she devolved into this boy blind little... Read morePublished 9 months ago by LetsGo
Adopted by humans as an only childed and showered with love!! Ari knew she was different because at age 5 she flew, had visions and haunted dreams. Read morePublished 12 months ago by ZM
I can only say awesome. Other than the way it ends with to many questions I loved it. my to be read stack is too big or I would read the next one. oh well, maybe next year.Published 17 months ago by Kindle Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult