Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea 1 Season 1965
Amazon Instant Video
1. Eleven Days to Zero Captain Crane joins the crew of the Seaview and races to the North Pole to detonate a nuclear device in order to counteract the potentially deadly effects of massive tidal waves.
2. The City Beneath the Sea While investigating the disappearance of research ships in the Aegean, the Seaview is damaged by a bomb.
3. The Fear-Makers Panic grips the crew of the Seaview when an enemy agent releases a fear-causing gas into the ship's ventilating system.
4. The Mist Of Silence When several crew members are kidnapped on a mission to rescue a Latin American president, Admiral Nelson must save his men and foil a sinister militarist plot.
5. The Price of Doom The Seaview is attacked by mysterious, bizarrely expanding plankton, the result of a research experiment gone horribly awry.
6. The Sky is Falling When an extraterrestrial spaceship lands in the ocean, the Seaview is rendered helpless, and Nelson and the crew must determine whether the aliens are friends or foes.
7. Turn Back the Clock Nelson and Crane venture to Antarctica, where they discover a lost world rampaged by dinosaurs.
8. The Village of Guilt The crew of the Seaview travels to the North Sea, where they must battle a sea monster and stop the evil scientist who created it.
9. Hot Line Aboard the Seaview, two Soviet scientists are rushed to disarm a defective atomic satellite which has crashed off the coast of California.
10. Submarine Sunk Here The Seaview is trapped on the ocean's floor after being damaged by an explosion from a minefield.
11. The Magnus Beam Captain Crane is captured while investigating a mysterious weapon used to destroy American aircraft.
12. No Way Out The Seaview is tangled in a web of espionage as Nelson uncovers a plot to kill a defecting Communist agent.
13. The Blizzard Makers A renowned meteorologist boards the Seaview to investigate the cause of unprecedented blizzards causing havoc in Florida.
14. The Ghost of Moby Dick A scientist enlists the aid of the Seaview and her crew after a giant whale destroys his ship.
15. Long Live the King The Seaview races to return a twelve-year-old prince to his homeland to assume the throne before the country is taken over by an anti-U.S. faction.
16. Hail to the Chief The crew of the Seaview is entrusted to protect - and possibly save - the life of the President of the United States from enemy agents.
17. The Last Battle Admiral Nelson is kidnapped from a plane during mid-flight and held on a remote island by Nazis who plan to conquer the world.
18. Mutiny After Nelson's experimental submarine is attacked by a giant jellyfish, tension mounts aboard the Seaview as Nelson exhibits signs of a mental breakdown.
19. Doomsday When a mass-launching by a foreign power sets the U.S. on nuclear alert, the Seaview goes into a fail-safe maneuver, but is the launch really what it appears to be, and does this actually mean it's "doomsday."
20. The Invaders An undersea earthquake exhumes hundreds of strange metallic capsules, and a powerful humanoid creature who could destroy mankind is restored to life after millions of years in suspended animation.
21. The Indestructible Man After returning from a mission in deep space, a lifelike robot is brought aboard the Seaview, but the crew soon discovers that the robot has been mysteriously re-programmed to wreak havoc.
22. The Buccaneer A mad art connoisseur seizes control of the Seaview and pirates DaVinci's Mona Lisa from a French ship bound for the World's Fair.
23. The Human Computer Commander Crane is sent along as a mere observer as the Seaview embarks on her first computer-controlled, automated mission, but he soon discovers that he's not alone and danger is afoot.
24. The Saboteur Crane is brainwashed by enemy agents, and his new mission is to deactivate certain strategic undersea missiles and to assassinate Admiral Nelson!
25. Cradle of the Deep A strange experiment designed to speed up evolution goes horribly awry, and an enormous protoplasm threatens the lives of the entire crew.
26. The Amphibians The crew of the Seaview is called to investigate an undersea laboratory where scientists are surgically transforming humans into amphibians.
27. The Exile Nelson is stranded aboard a life raft with the ex-premier of a hostile foreign power who carries vital information on a plot to destroy the free world.
28. The Creature The crew is joined by Captain Adams, the soul survivor of an ill-fated missile launch, in search of the mysterious force responsible for the disaster.
29. The Enemies While investigating the loss of an American submarine, Crane and Nelson are captured by foreign scientists who use an experimental drug to turn the two friends into bitter enemies.
30. The Secret of the Loch The Seaview travels to Scotland via a secret, natural underground conduit to investigate the mystery of the legendary Loch Ness Monster.
31. The Condemned Nelson and Crane are dismayed when an egotistical, publicity-seeking scientist is given command of the Seaview in order to test a new pressure system which will allow the sub to explore uncharted depths.
32. The Traitor Nelson's sister is abducted by enemy agents who demand top-secret information as ransom, but will Nelson betray his country in order to protect the only family he has?
|Genres||Science Fiction, Adventure|
|Starring||Richard Basehart, David Hedison|
|Supporting actors||Torin Thatcher, Hedley Mattingly, George Mitchell, John McLiam, Del Monroe, Joe Higgins, Tudor Owen, Robert Dowdell, Patrick Culliton, Arch Whiting|
|Network||20th Century Fox TV|
|Producers||Irwin Allen, Joseph Gantman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Brings back great memories of the television programming I watched as a youngster.
No doubt we will be treated to the same high quality transfers, with sharp picture, vibrant colors and amazing sound.
This is a worthwhile addition for the Voyage fan, and it is actually much better than season three, volume two.
It,'s like a visit from a old friend,i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid.Published 1 month ago by Jeffrey Shearer
VOYAGE TO THE BOTTON OF THE SEA..Season 4.vol 1,---One of the best series of the 60's for me a milestone in television,but memories of those years,when still a boy waited... Read morePublished 1 month ago by JOSE MARIA LLORENTE
A tacky series with weak special effects and that's why it's greatPublished 1 month ago by Gene StJohn
It was so good to see this show over again. I remember Richard Basehart and his sidekick going down to the ocean each week, and it was fun to see the first episode of this show... Read morePublished 2 months ago by G. Townsend
I purchased the previous seasons expecting this set to be packaged the same. It wasn't. It came in a single dvd package with a flipping holder in the middle which was broken. Read morePublished 3 months ago by June E Devrick
Old time silliness.... a walk down memory lane, basically. Sometimes it's not bad to watch something you saw as a kid... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Nina315