Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2014
This book is way, way too difficult if you have a loved one with dementia or is in their 80's and 90's. My 40 year old kids had fun with it trying to figure out the problems but if you're looking for a book to help you with your elderly parents....look elsewhere. My husband and I with 3 college degrees between us couldn't figure many of the problems out. It's more a "brain teaser" book, not a help book for caregivers. It's a"Memory workout" for yourself, maybe, but not for someone struggling with memory problems
on April 14, 2013
Gift for 80-something person who has memory issues and gets confused at times about abstract things. It was frustrating more than fun, although he claims he likes the book. For someone who enjoys brain teasers, this would be a great gift. The contents don't deal with popular culture (as i recall) so that helps. The book also has some excellent quotes from famous (and not so famous) people are memory and the like. I give it 3 stars because it is more challenging than it looks.
on May 28, 2014
This was more like a trival pursuits in a book. I was looking for puzzles for seniors who are being to lose their decision making facilities.
on June 23, 2014
Purchased along with some other workbooks for my mother who is getting dementia. Some of the puzzles and things I can't even do and I consider myself to be pretty smart. More reading than puzzles. I doubt my mother will even try to use it. :(
on August 21, 2014
Beware! This is misleading and disappointing. The book is more of a generic trivia book than anything actually targeting memory development for senior citizens. You would be better off looking at Luminosity type products or even large print sudoku books. There are pages of factoids about brain and memory health mixed in with trivia questions and puzzles. Any puzzle magazine at your local newstand or drug store would be much better than this book. One of the first quizzes in the book is a matching game with classic movies and famous lines from the movie. These kinds of questions are for generic trivia books, not developing memory.

The bold print "Senior Moments" on the cover is a manipulative attempt at targeting the elderly or the loved ones of the elderly who are trying to make the best of the golden years. Do not buy this book, and perhaps do more homework when it comes to products aimed at helping senior citizens.
on June 4, 2014
Great for older adults or for anyone who likes to stimulate their minds. Has activities that take you back and allows you to reminisce while getting a good mental work out. Remember Use It Or Loss It!
on October 29, 2013
This is a fun way to pass the evening with friends. The book is fun and informative. Got this on time and would recommemd.
on January 31, 2014
I bought this book for my parents, aged 88 and 92, and they love it.
It has delivered what the advert. promised.
on January 13, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my mom. I wasn't sure how she would take it. But she is really excited about it.
on May 13, 2014
It is easy to understand. My 84 year old Mom is using it and loves it. Would recommend it to anyone.