Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Format: PaperbackChange

on January 15, 2014
The Seres Agenda had a feeling of urgency and truth that kept me reading far into the night! What is revealed literally impacts every living thing on the planet. I would recommend this book as a MUST read immediately simply because it is life changing and resonates at a thought provoking level. This is the real deal!

Mike
on January 2, 2014
Fast-paced, effective paranormal outing. This book was such a good read that I could barely put it down. The adventure begins when author Mark Santfield is abducted; and then informed of our one world governments plan to take control of all Earth’s resources, and enslave the entire populous they see as cattle – good only for food. The story continues as Mark (our likeable main character) exposes hidden truths to the general populous, & becomes an unlikely hero to ultimately save humanity. This book tops it all off with dazzling conversations, rhetorical flourishes, and a trademark dry wit, fast reflexes and legendary climaxes. With compelling plot twists and incredible space battles up there with Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica- I cannot wait to read this book again. I highly recommend this book to anyone.
11 comment16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2014
Well, it may sound like Science Fiction, but I urge all of you to read Scott Lemriel's top selling book, The Seres Agenda... The book chronicles how the U.S. Government, and other top leaders of our military and corporations are actually either alien clones, or controlled by aliens with technology from reptilian aliens thousands of years ahead of this planet... Sounds crazy? Look again, my friends, because I think it is all in fact true! And I'm not crazy... For example, take a close look at President Obama's last press conference with the Prime Minister of Malaysia about three weeks ago... and when you do, take a good close look at his face and especially his large, round zombie like eyes, and the fact that he spoke in a monotone without any emotion (like a controlled zombie!), which he is! Need more proof? Examine Obama's recent policies --for example, he shut down the eight air radiation monitoring stations in the western U.S. last year and increased the amount of "allowable" public exposure to radiation by 10,000 percent! (For decades, the amount of "allowable" radiation has been 1 in 10,000 people to die of cancer; but now, thanks to Obama, the amount of "allowable" cancer deaths is now 23 in 1000 people .) With the radiation coming from Fukushima to the U.S., why would a HUMAN U.S. President ever want to knowingly shut down the air radiation monitors in the U.S.? And why would a HUMAN U.S. President ever want to knowingly INCREASE the "acceptable" cancer deaths from radiation by 10,000 percent? A HUMAN U.S. President would NOT make these decisions, but a President like Obama who is CONTROLLED by reptilian aliens who want to kill off as many people as possible would make these horrible decisions. If you like, check out the interview with Scott Lemriel at Out of this World radio at: [...] I am sure you will find his interview "out of this world", and this is NO joke! :-) Scott's book is the best book of this century, and I strongly urge everyone to read it!
on January 16, 2014
The Seres Agenda is more than a further conspiracy theory. And it is not only a great sience fiction story, it is the possibility to go on our own inner journey to find places beyond imagination....
Reading this story can really be helpful to get a more clear picture of the existing wondrous possibilities.
on April 12, 2014
I heard the author interviewed on "Coast-to-Coast," and thought his concepts were intriguing. I then read a sample on my Kindle and was surprised it was a novel, whereas during his interview he spoke of his own experiences with UFOs, etc. Nevertheless, I purchased the book, and though the story is interesting, there are many spelling and grammatical errors; and the redundancies are "off the chart." The conversations are stilted. How many times must he use the word, "grin," "grinning," "grinned"? Hasn't he heard of a thesaurus?

I can understand that it is his message that he wants to get out, but it is so distracting and discourteous that the author didn't care enough to work on his writing. Can you believe "rain of terror"? Because of all the errors and poor writing, it is a scandal that he charges $9.99 for this book. It should be half that amount as it is not in acceptable written form.

If he can get someone to help him with editing, the book might go somewhere.
99 comments11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2014
This is a futuristic book, which if its promises hold true, brings great hope for the future of mankind. A highly significant aspect, is that the changes which Robert Scott Lemriel states will be brought about by the golden ray which our extraterrestrial friends will convey to us, are very similar to those that will be produced by Maitreya, World Teacher and head of our Spiritual Hierarchy. As foretold by his ambassador Benjamin Crème, Maitreya plans to come into telepathic contact with all human beings over the age of 14 and send out his love energy with its galvanizing and uplifting effect in tremendous potency, when he makes his first public announcement on what is called: “The day of declaration”. What an interesting time to be alive, feeling and witnessing the effects of these coming benevolent and uplifting forces! For all those who wish to have a peek into the future and also understand how our space friends operate, the present unholy alliances governing today’s world and how they eventually will be broken, The Seres Agenda is highly recommended.
0Comment9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2014
I have done some research along these lines, and I am very grateful this book is coming out at this time. The greater the exposure of what is going on behind the scenes of world governments and leaders the better chance we have as citizens of earth to participate in our own the liberation. Knowledge is both power and freedom, and "The Seres Agenda" is a most important work to come out at this critical time. The message here is for us to wake up and become a part of the solution.When you read the book you will realize what powerful deception that has been going on for some time. A light will come on especially if you sing the "HU" as the author suggests! This is important for the entire human race!
on June 3, 2014
I chose 4-stars only because this reads like a novel, and I prefer non-fiction facts. But that reason may make it a 5-star experience for many other people.

I like the book because of the underlying sense of something really good happening that we can't yet see; something that will prevent world catastrophes brought on by people who are filled with hatred, and will eventually, through extra-terrestrial knowledge, dissolve those hatreds and make them peaceful souls as they were meant to be - resulting in saving our planet and making life better for everybody on it. In the midst of overt hostilities it raises one's hopes that good will truly be the ultimate winner.
on May 20, 2014
I like the contents of the book. Here is where I criticize. For a first book that this author is writing, the writing style is only fair. Things are repeated many times that do not need to be. Almost seems like it is being written for a 12 year old. I know the author is trying to get good information out. For this reason I will buy his next books when they come out. But I hope he reads this criticism. His way of writing is just to amateur like. If what this book is saying is correct, I hope we get saved soon, before another war happens. Just hope his writing matures.
on April 19, 2015
This is one the best books I have read in a long time. We have over 3,000 books, and I found this book to be one of the more fascinating books in our collection. I would highly recommend this book to anyone that is open minded and willing to learn more about our ET friends. They are benevolent and there to help. It is presented as a science fiction book; however, it was based on real events. It is not only full of surprises but brings hope for humanity. It keeps your attention at a steady to fast pace from start to finish. Judi, Calgary, Canada.