Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Seven Prayers God Always Answers: God's Promises for Everyone, Everywhere, Every Time
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 7, 2011
Another great book by Jason Frenn! I have learned so much about God and the wonderful principles that He has laid out for us in the Bible because of the work Jason has done for us. He has made it so easy for people like me to learn. We should never stop studying the Bible, but I highly recommend that we use other resources as well to help us understand God's heart better and I believe Jason's book helps us do just that. I trust all of his books because the teachings are biblical.

I have my own personal testimony of how God answered prayer at a time when I was hitting rock bottom. I had spent many years walking in darkness of severe depression. I was tormented by suicidal thoughts, and all I knew what to do for relief was to drink until I was numb enough so I would no longer feel the pain from the huge hole I had in my heart. I knew it was only a temporary form of relief and I knew it would only make me feel worse later, but I still did it. Although I felt like I just wanted to die to end the suffering, deep inside, I really didn't want to die. I finally came to a point where my health was being affected and I was really tired of the way I was living my life. I tried so hard to stop drinking on my own, but I had been doing it for so long it was impossible. I finally realized that I needed God's help to get out of the mess I had gotten myself into. It wasn't until I finally surrendered my will to His, when I started seeing true miracles take place in my life. I am no longer depressed, no longer suicidal, and I no longer drink. I didn't have to go through a program to stop drinking--it is truly a 100% miracle that I can say I've been sober for just over 1½ years now. Only God can make that happen!

What God did for me, He will do for anybody who seeks Him with their whole heart and learns to pray in accordance to His will. This is why I'm so excited about this new book! I want others to experience breakthroughs like I have, there are so many out there seeking answers but they just don't know how to pray in a way that God will answer them. I believe this book will change lives in powerful ways, and I believe that because of my own experiences. I may not need the Prayer for Freedom chapter, but some of the other prayers laid out in this book are already helping me in other areas of my life. Just like Jason's previous books, God is ministering to me through this one as well. I am grateful for what I'm learning.

I want to encourage you to give this book a chance so you can also learn to pray in a way that God will answer. I believe He will transform your life like He did mine. When He does, don't forget to give Him the glory and share it with others!
on December 6, 2011
This book has been an answer to my prayers. What's your prayer? I'll bet you will find it in this book. You will also find scriptural references to your prayer needs that support the fact that God WILL answer your prayer, but Jason doesn't stop there. He also provides sample and simple prayers to help you and carry you through until that prayer gets answered.

I shared with a friend that I was reading this book, "The Seven Prayers God Always Answers," and he replied, "God only answers those seven and no others?" Well after thinking about that for a moment and after completely reading this book I realized that "SEVEN" is the number of COMPLETION. So I've concluded that Jason was lead by the Holy Spirit when documenting these seven prayers because these seven prayers cover almost any prayer I can think of. I know that all the prayers in my life and those prayers to come will fall into any one of these chapters.

Read this book. Your prayer life will change. If your prayer life changes your walk with the Lord changes, your Bible reading increases, and you can be a powerful prayer warrior for your family.
on January 18, 2014
Jason Frenn's SEVEN PRAYERS....... book is EXCELLENT! The messages delivered by this book is an answer from God for many of the situations which any individual faces in life. It is a MUST READ. And it will be a re-read many times for me. Great messages delivered by God via Mr. Frenn. The messages will touch your heart and your thought processes as it provides soothing messages and inspirations. Read the book and be prepared for the lessons and simple prayers it unfolds. A FANTASTIC BOOK!
on June 12, 2012
This is the first time I've read one of Jason Frenn's books, but it was a book I didn't want to put down. The Seven Prayers God Always Answers was simply a confirmation to me that God is interested in me and my life. I grew up in church and know God answers prayer, but Jason was able to bring to light why, how, where, when, and who as it relates to asking God for something. I live and work overseas and have already began to use this as a teaching tool. I highly recommend this book to those who are searching and those who have already found the truth.
on February 24, 2012
I thought this was a pretty good read. I did not grow up going to church regularly...the only time I went was when my friends invited me to their church. I started going to church a few years ago, but the church just didn't click with me. Finally, 2 years ago, we found a great church, and have been attending regularly ever since. I still feel like there's a lot that I don't know that I probably should, so this book was great for me. I felt like I got to understand God's heart and intentions a lot better, and it gave me a great base for praying in a more meaningful and effective way than I had been.
on January 27, 2014
I had this book for a while before I read it. I was experiencing a severe episode of depression in early December due mostly to health issues, I was so depressed that all I could do was lie on the bed and sob. I picked it up and started reading and I am convinced that God directed me to do that in order to save my life. I will be eternally gratefull. to HIM and Jason Frenn for writing such a wonderful book. I am still having the same health issues but can now handle things better. I was so impressed with this book that I purchased additional copies for friends and family.
on February 9, 2016
I happen to get this book as a gift and I put it in the bookcase for a few days which I kept thinking about it them few days. I went to get the book and had to start reading it. I have been reading on this book for a few days now and I have found it to be something that was some very interesting to me and I will continue reading it.
on December 8, 2011
Jason Frenn has been a friend for many years. His own life and his effective ministry are evidence of the truth of which he writes in this book. God answers prayer. He shares practical, biblical truth in a real and relevant way. Any honest seeker after truth will find satisfying answers to life's big questions. Any person of faith will find direction and motivation to persevere in prayer. I look forward to reading anything and everything that Jason writes. It's definitely worth it.
on November 10, 2011
My advise, please take a pen and paper, because you will take notes, and then be open to a change of mind and to a new way to understand God. This book will call you out to the bare basics of Christianity, will call you to God's heart.

Great work from Jason Frenn
on February 1, 2015
This book touched a chord within me. I know God is ever present, and I truly believe He hears & answers prayers. Jason Frenn did an awesome job instructing and directing readers to a deeper fulfilling prayer life.