Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Shack
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on April 28, 2010
I think some are confusing "The Shack" by Young and this book. This book is a coming of age book involving a young man and his buddies and the dysfunction of their lives growing up in the late 60's. There are references to God, but only mentioned in the context of his struggles with alcohol and drugs; it's not a "God" book.

A brief but powerful story; I only wish the author had drawn the story of the three friends out a little more.
on April 1, 2012
This is a wonderful book! I received it brand new. Because it is paperback, it is light and easy to hold. I read it quickly and now have recommended it to all my friends!
on September 6, 2012
The author used the name of a popular book by William Young. This book was trashy with no real story. It only took one chapter to see this book was a waste of my time.
on May 12, 2013
I probably will donate the book to the local library as it is not one I would choose to read over again but it was entertaining and easy to read.
on April 7, 2010
Amzon delivered the book quickly.
"The Shack" by Mr. Young is a great book about how to have fun with a relationship with God. Elly B
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
This was not the item I wanted. I was looking for Young's "The Shack". and now have a copy. Unfortunately I had forgotten the
name of the Author and when this item came and I opened it I realized it was not what I wanted but would cost me to return it. So it
sits on my book shelf waiting to be destroyed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2013
Great book, very inspiring, it really made me think of what is expected of me and why I am on this earth
on August 22, 2010
Bought this for my sister I have 2 copies and love it always loaning them out!
on June 4, 2013
This has absolutely no content whatsoever! It is depressing as all the characters are alcoholics and losers! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone to read.
on April 16, 2009
Bought wrong book, meant to buy, and later bought The Shack that is on the New York top ten list by Wm. Paul Young. I knew I was in trouble when the preface had profanity in it and I wanted Mr Young's Christian viewpoinr book!