Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Shrunks Sleepover Kid's Travel Bed
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$40.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Signature sheet-tuck feature - fits all standard twin-sized sheets
- Our trademarked security rails helps prevent you from falling off
- Inflates quickly in 1 min; Inflated size: 78 x 43 x 9 (inches)
- Includes a convenient carrying bag, repair kit and the compact yet powerful Jetaire Electric Pump
- Phthalate-Safe, BpA-Safe and Lead-Safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
Another BIG issue for me is that I cannot possibly fit the deflated bed (no matter how tightly I fold it) into the tiny carrying bag they supply. I don't want to keep track of the pump and the bed separately and wanted to have one bag that fits everything that I can easily bring along to road trips and camping. By the way, Aerobed carrying bag has enough room for the bed, pump and a mattress cover. I cannot do that with Shrunks. I contacted Shrunks because I thought I had the wrong size bag and they said the carrying bag is the same size for the twin bed as the toddler bed. This seems ridiculous since the twin bed is much larger. Hopefully they'll change that some day.
Overall, I would go with Aerobed unless you need the side bumpers which I do. So, for now, I'll be using this one and buying a larger carrying bag elsewhere.
I bought this for our 3 year old son. He's use to sleeping in a "big boy bed" (twin size bed). He's way too big for a pack & play at this point (40lbs, 40"tall). Here's a few things I've noticed so far:
1) It inflates easily. I tested the nozzles for the pump (comes with an electric pump) and found the short, wide nozzle filled it the fastest. Inflate the inner chamber 1st, then the outer/bottom chamber.
2) The side bumpers aren't very high. I'm not sure if they'll keep him in the bed or not, but I'm hoping he'll touch them and his body will know not to go any further.
3) I'm not sure if it will truly fit a twin fitted sheet snugly. I didn't have a chance to try one yet but I know the measurements are different. A twin fitted typically measures 39"x75". The Shrunks inner mattress measures 35"x70". I'm sure it will fit, just don't expect it to be as snug as on an actual twin mattress.
4) Despite what many reviews I read state, the bed, when deflated, does fit in the carry case. For one thing, it was packed in the carry case when it arrived. Pay attention to how it unrolls/unfolds so that you can repeat the process. Not that it's hard, you simply fold in 1/2 long ways, fold in 1/2 again long ways and roll up tight. I was able to do this and have plenty of room to put the electric pump in the bag as well (in it's bubble wrap bag).
My son really likes it so far and wasn't happy when I deflated it. I told him we could try it out at night another day before we go to the beach and that made him happy. All in all, as of today, I'm happy with the purchase.Read more ›
I found them to be on the pricey side, but the cost is worth the peace of mind, knowing that my children are not breathing in dangerous chemical fumes from offgassing.
We needed these to tide us over until we got to the States, as we were moving back overseas and had sold their beds, but had not left yet. These proved to be absolutely fantastic. Please note the pros and cons below:
1. Free of all harmful chemicals, so safe for little ones.
2. Very sturdy! My husband or I can easily lay on these and it doesn't bow under our weight at all. VERY firm.
3. Does not continually deflate. We purchased these a month ago, and they are still as firmly inflated as they were then. They do not seem to lose air at all. Four of our kids are old enough to be on these, so they are continually jumped, rolled, stepped, bounced, and played on. So far, none the worse for wear!
4. Guard rails! Very good idea. This stops them rolling off the edge.
5. One of my favourite features - a "tuckable" mattress attached!! It is not a separate piece that has to slide in, but actually attached to the whole thing, but features tuckable edges, so a cot sheet can actually be tucked in on the mattress part, just like a bed, without having to have a sheet all the way over the whole thing (which would present a problem due to the size and shape).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Three year old 3ft and 40 pound Kid jumps on this off of another bed, for the past couple weeks. Still works! We love it. Using in a hotel for primary bed.Published 7 hours ago by Amazon Customer
These are wonderful for children for overnight stays and for travel. They were happy about how easily they pump up themselves and the way they pack back up and deflate to move... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carol J. Reese
Used this for my kids during their naps at the sitters house. Nice thick plastic and additional bumpers on the sides ensured they wouldn't roll out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
grandson loves it. We use it on vacation easy to inflate on easy to deflate off. Comes with 2 patches if needed.Published 2 months ago by gerry
We ordered this product and got it in about 4 working days. Very comfortable for little kids and great for traveling.Published 3 months ago by barbzerr
I thought I was ordering a smaller bed for my toddler twins. The beds were way too big.Published 4 months ago by Marcy Graves